PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

omg's pixels! / hiatus (reopen soon!)

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 678

POLL: item payments ?

•  44%
  •  56%

Total votes: 9

This poll is now closed.

omg's Avataromg
  • welcome!
  • what i offer
  • examples
  • payment
  • special offers!
  • waiting list
hi there! im kat :D i draw entirely for fun, so don't expect anything too serious here haha. i really love drawing people's oc's though, and love playing here on pfq! throw some items or currency at me and let me draw your awesome babes <3

a few rules + tidbits to know!

okay, first things first, please always adhere to pfq's rules :) other than that, provide a picture reference of your character, multiple references are even better! please respect that i work on one order at a time, in the order they're received! i am also busy outside of pfq/art so i may take some time!
ive taken up to a month at times ;v;
+ trust that im taking my time to give you art that im proud of c: you can only order one to two art pieces at once, to keep things simple! ;v; i dont require any prepaying, i will simply send you the finished piece and you can send the payment then :)
breaking this rule is the same as breaking my heart, and it'll be reported accordingly + you'll be receiving a lifetime ban from trading with me lol
never be afraid to pm me about an order, i will pm you if something comes up or if i have any questions / difficulties! heres my toyhouse for off-site crediting!

check here to order !

alrighty friend! here's where you can fill out a handy little form and place your order!

[b]type of order:[/b] what kind of icon? [b]add-on pricing:[/b] +shading? or +complexity? you can ask me about this! [b]character:[/b] who am i drawing? [b]specific notes:[/b] certain expression? or do you maybe want a head tilt? are they jammin tunes? tell me! [b]payment:[/b] what are you offerin' me? ;O
thank you so much! ヾ(・ω・*)
"so then, what's on the menu?" is what you might be asking...

icons

small (100-150px) medium (200-250px) large (300px+)
regular 200 250 300
animated 400 500 600
pokebait
shiny/albino/melan/any combo of the three!
+50
complexity fee
complex design/colors or gradients
+100
shading +50 reg. / +200 anim.
^^^ hover over these for more info! let me know if you'd be interested in pagedolls / fullbody pixels sometime >:D
here's some work ive done while this shop has been open! when ordering, please note your order may be added here!
all images link to the original order post, please pm to have it taken down! you can also always let me know in the order notes to exclude your order if you'd like to!
alrighty, so i dont just accept zophan, i will happily take any of the following as well! i even converted them to a zc price to make adding it up easier :> you can pay with as many items as you'd like! i like hoardin' items! but i'll happily take any mixture of currency/currency + items/items :D
i accept any currency at 1:5:5k
25 zc 100 zc 200 zc
i will take any type gem or z crystal too! currently collecting fighting/grass for both though!

coming soon!

eep!
to keep things simple, i'll only take 3 orders at a time! i work on orders one at a time, in the order you'll see here! orders are promptly removed once complete + paid for <3
i only offer reserved slots in special circumstances, sorry! ^^;

currently on hiatus!

1. reserved <3 2. locked!! 3. locked!!
all coding + art done by me!
Kat | | 21 ᨳ(⋆°͈꒳°͈)
click flag for it's credit!
visit my art shop! i hoard & prefer / ‹𝟥 icon ‹𝟥
omg's Avataromg
bump :) hopefully might have some new examples up sometime this weekend :3
greenookie's Avatargreenookie
Hello! 👋 Would I be able to order a Pokepixel of my Garchomp, Alopias? (If she would be too tricky, I can try to choose someone else!) If so, would 1 DCP x60 be alright for payment, or do you prefer those only as an add-on? :Oc
Avatar is a goofy simple animation done by me a few years back! Check out my Pokémon Adopts shop 💚
omg's Avataromg
!!! shes super cute, id love to try >:3 thats totally fine for payment, for items you just wont prepay at all and send it once im done!! ill get started on this asap ^^
omg's Avataromg
okay ! ive got her ready, heres the preview! if everythings cool you can send the payment and ill pm you the unwatermarked version :3 if theres anything youd like changed please pm me and ill adjust if i need :)

alopias :)

LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Hiya! Would I be able to get a Pokepixel of Bee please for a Rockium Z? I could change characters if you're not comfortable with his design, but thank you! :D
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
Bluffa's AvatarBluffa
Hi! May I have a icon of this mon Sundri for 5 Z-Crystals?
  • Start
  • The Bean <3
I guess I'll have to write something here! Maybe tomorrow...
Lv. 64 — 7,159 / 13,143
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalFlying
Happiness MAX
Brave nature
Credits
BBCode: Firefly (ALeafOnTheWind) Art: Fay (Fallure) Commissioner: Bluffa
omg's Avataromg
yes yes to both! im excited to get started on these >:33
meikorn's Avatarmeikorn
May I buy a bait pokepixel of mega absol for a z crystal?
🦇 she/her · my art lair · my journal · credits
avatar by type o negative gif made by me
🦇
casually collecting nightmare shrouds, buying 20zc/equiv each
91 / 1000 Nightmare Shrouds
feel free to send a trade!
omg's Avataromg
yess!! absol-utely! >:3 with that, all my slots are full! so lemme get to work and free those up lolol!

Pages: 123··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page