PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sparkle Raffle Extraordinaire 2.0 [Round 29 CLOSED]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123··· 6566676869··· 777879

SeshieLover's AvatarSeshieLover
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): n/a I am entering for the: minior I am choosing the number: #1 Other: thanks for hosting:)
My type race5192. My trade thread can be found here
× 151 / 500 ---value at 20zc-will buy or swap
Avitar Sprite credit Zorualord14
Ludmila's AvatarLudmila

QUOTE originally posted by Dragon light

Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): I am entering for the: Rattata I am choosing the number: #7 Other: Thank you so much for hosting!
Hello! You're won in the previous round so you have to wait until next round starts to enter. Sorry!
Everyone else has been added! Sorry for the delay
Shandi | She/They | 24
Oct 11
Journal Shop with Addy ♥ PFP made by Dachsbuns Type Race Points: 1708
credit
Background from Rune Factory Series F2U code by Gumshoe
Viøle's AvatarViøle
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only):machop I am entering for the: Mawile! I am choosing the number: #4 Other: Thank you for hosting these!
Score: 1579
Badge Credit to LycanKai Trophy credit to Ninetynine & InkyZach. Pfp drawn by me.
Ludmila's AvatarLudmila
added! ♥
Addonia's AvatarAddonia
Hello again everyone! Thanks for joining in this round! Winners are posted below and on my post on page 1. As always, please PM me to claim your prize if you have WINNER beside your name. Also if you have the winner indication next to your name you CAN NOT enter round 28 when it is posted. Which brings me to another important note. I am busy on the day that the raffle would normally be posted (23rd) so I will be postponing it until Monday the 25th. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause but hopefully it will be worth the wait. ;) I appreciate you all for keeping this raffle active and hope you enjoy it as well! <3

Round 27 Winners

Grand Prize

WINNER ArloXoXo Runner Ups: wwx doodlekip dinogolfer laar3n AsymDoll13

List of all entrants

Honey Bunny PenLynnWinn doodlekip Seranity Flotteur Trebor thebitoucan AsymDoll13 SweetBean CT silently1 Bondsmith RashPidgeot CQHerosteve Noahverse uncouthbeast UndertaleFlowey Xygallix duckq Urahara PickleWeasel420 ArloXoXo xelario Katani YêêtYêêtGôd paimon Rhylexa wwx qüeenøftheweâsel pointyemoticon dinogolfer Champignon SwirlyPancake RegalNebula Mizutsune laar3n NobodyMono SeshieLover Viøle

Small Prize Pools

Amaura

1. 2. pointyemoticon WINNER 3. 4. 5. uncouthbeast RU2 6. 7. 8. 9. PenLynnWinn RU1 10.

Archen

1. 2. 3. Flotteur RU2 4. doodlekip WINNER 5. 6. Xygallix R{U1 7. 8. 9. 10.

Kabuto

1. SwirlyPancake WINNER 2. 3. 4. Champignon RU1 5. 6. 7. silently1 RU2 8. 9. 10.

Mawile

1. paimon RU2 2. 3. 4. Viøle WINNER 5. 6. 7. Noahverse RU1 8. 9. 10.

Minior (red core)

Pawniard

1. Katani 2. 3. ArloXoXo RU2 4. 5. 6. 7. CT RU1 8. wwx WINNER 9. 10. dinogolfer

Rattata (Kanto)

1. 2. 3. NobodyMono WINNER 4. PickleWeasel420 RU1 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.

Sandshrew (Alolan)

1. SweetBean RU1 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. thebitoucan WINNER 9. 10.

Varoom

1. 2. RashPidgeot 3. 4. Honey Bunny 5. 6. 7. UndertaleFlowey WINNER 8. AsymDoll13 RU2 9. qüeenøftheweâsel RU1 10.

Venonat

1. 2. Seranity RU1 3. 4. 5. laar3n RU2 6. 7. RegalNebula WINNER 8. 9. 10.

Proof of Winners

Grand Prizes

Small pool prizes

Visit my shop for shiny hunts, breeding pairs, and other services my shop Check it out! Like free stuff? Visit my raffle thread! Have you lost a loved one? Want a S/A to memorialize their memory? Check out my free memorial/remembrance service offered through my journal: here
Addonia's AvatarAddonia
And round 28 is open. I had intended to start this yesterday but things came up and it didn't work out. But I have extended the run time to the 5th so there are still 10 days to enter for a chance to win. Please remember to check if you were a winner before submitting the form for this round. If you were a WINNER, even if you failed to claim your prize, you must wait to enter until round 29. Runner ups from last round are, as always, able to enter.
CT's AvatarCT
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Phione I am choosing the number: #9 Other: As always, thanks for hosting! ^_^
Currently working on a living Quirky pokedex, any help is appreciated!
JournalSisterShop, Free BP, & OT/Nature Swap
uncouthbeast's Avataruncouthbeast
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Popplio I am choosing the number: 1 Other: Thanks for hosting!
shattered psych oct '23 win | made by @Cryst
Trophy by Cryst
Noahverse's AvatarNoahverse
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Shroomish I am choosing the number: #7 Other: Thank you for hosting <3

Noah | he/they | AuDHD

: 8558 pts!
Journal (F2U codes) credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon F2U @MellowKun on Deviantart Divider F2U @hedgehominoid on Deviantart Signature Pagedoll F2U @SquishDemon on Deviantart Shop logo commissionned from Lilieth for my shop
I collect fairy Deltas!
^ My Trade Shop! ^
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): n/a I am entering for the: Cubchoo I am choosing the number: #7 Other: thanks for hosting
Pfp from Pfq

Pages: 123··· 6566676869··· 777879

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page