PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sparkle Raffle Extraordinaire 2.0 [Round 29 CLOSED]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123··· 6162636465··· 777879

Flotteur's AvatarFlotteur
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Archen! I am choosing the number: #3 Other: thank you <3

☆ eir | they/them | 25 ☆

🐉 team dragon thread 🐉★ starlight trade shop ★credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Cryst on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @Goldenene on PFQ Divider Image @Unsplash
type race score; 8128
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): n/a I am entering for the: Red Core Minior I am choosing the number: #7 Other: hope y'all are doing at least reasonably okay, and that this round goes super smoothly :-)
Special delta collector Team
Savage Spin-Out (Bug)
: 10311 pts Current Shiny Hunt 4/190 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
thebitoucan's Avatarthebitoucan
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: alolan sandshrew! I am choosing the number: #8 Other: the igloos!
  • collecting
  • ongoing raffle
  • please click!
  • nothing here
school's not fun atm. avatar art of my hk oc made by me! im 4 hours behind server time
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +324,178
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
WaterFire
Happiness 94%
Calm nature
there's nothing here atm/center]
AsymDoll13's AvatarAsymDoll13
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): N/A I am entering for the: Varoom I am choosing the number: #8 Other: Thanks so much!
Type Race: 452 Profile pic by xaandiir from their artshop (click their name for the shop!) Here thar be Dragons
SweetBean's AvatarSweetBean
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: alolan sandshrew I am choosing the number: #1 Other: ty for hosting these raffles!
❀Squishy/Kate • They/He
She/her is friend's only, please respect that.
• Lv. 16 • EST timezone • 🎂🎉 - 07/28❀ ❀Joint Shoppe!!Art Shoppe!!Artfight!!Toyhouse!!Hii! I have trust issues & I'm an introvert. I like moths, frogs, lavender flowers, & more! I easily forget things sadly so please send me a message if I offered something to you!! I'm Bisexual, Gender-Fluid, & AroAce as of now!
CT's AvatarCT
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Pawniard I am choosing the number: #7 Other: Thank you guys for hosting! Happy (early) Spring Equinox!
Currently working on a living Quirky pokedex, any help is appreciated!
JournalSisterShop, Free BP, & OT/Nature Swap
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Rattata I am choosing the number: #4 Other: Thank you <3
silently1's Avatarsilently1
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): I am entering for the: Kabuto I am choosing the number: #7 Other: thanks for the raffle 💜
av by Cledànio ~♡ trainer by Silver_Raven
Team Inferno Overdrive trophy by Noahverse
Team Fire 2024 | Art by LilypadLife
Bondsmith's AvatarBondsmith
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): I am entering for the: Minior (red core) I am choosing the number: #3 Other: tysm!
RashPidgeot's AvatarRashPidgeot
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): I am entering for the: Varoom I am choosing the number: #2 Other: Thanks!
Profile made by Dachsbuns Me and Snowy's Shop! Typerace Score: 68 Delta Collector (PM)
credit
Background from Pokemon Anime F2U code by Gumshoe

Pages: 123··· 6162636465··· 777879

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page