PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sparkle Raffle Extraordinaire 2.0 [Round 29 CLOSED]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123··· 5556575859··· 777879

InsaneMandii's AvatarInsaneMandii
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): I am entering for the: Magnemite group I am choosing the number: #7 please Other: welcome back, glad to hear it's all working out c: <3
Call me Mandii, I use she/her pronouns. Think we should re-look at special rates? Check here Pic by Thunderjaw, template by Moss Dragon, pfp info in journal, depends on image!
Made by Vandi
Dragon light's AvatarDragon light
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): I am entering for the: Misc Group I am choosing the number: #10 Other: I'm so glad this raffle is back! Super excited!!!! :DDDD

Dragon light

🎆2024 will bring a lot of love, laughter, and joy🎇
The Pokemon Mallcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Profile Picture @Flyeahfy Dratini Bait made by @Eekoh472
Type Race Score:
Badge Made by MochaFox
Bondsmith's AvatarBondsmith
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): N/A I am entering for the: Misc group I am choosing the number: # 3 Other: so good to see you back <3 thanks so much for hosting, have a great week!
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): N/A I am entering for the: Mimikyu I am choosing the number: #9 Other: I'm glad to hear things are better now, and thank you for organizing the raffle again! :D
  • Me
  • Hunting
  • Links
✦ Critter ✦ he/they ✦ 21+ yo ✦ +1 server time
Avatar made by me. For my use only, don't share outside PFQ. PM or here to commission one. ☆ Bait made by me. PM if you want to use, don't share outside PFQ.
x1/x0/x1 April TR:
☆ Go to my shop for BOGO50% specials!
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): Karrablast I am entering for the: Misc Group I am choosing the number: # 7 Other: Don't remember who I used to be the last time this was open lol
Pfp from Pfq
CT's AvatarCT
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Misc Group I am choosing the number: #4 Other: Thank you for hosting the raffle! Make sure not to push yourself and hydrate!
Currently working on a living Quirky pokedex, any help is appreciated!
JournalSisterShop, Free BP, & OT/Nature Swap
thebitoucan's Avatarthebitoucan
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: misc group! I am choosing the number: #2 Other: thank you so so much!
  • collecting
  • ongoing raffle
  • please click!
  • nothing here
school's not fun atm. avatar art of my hk oc made by me! im 4 hours behind server time
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +324,178
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
WaterFire
Happiness 94%
Calm nature
there's nothing here atm/center]
Ludmila's AvatarLudmila
everyone's been added!
Shandi | She/They | 24
Oct 11
Journal Shop with Addy ♥ PFP made by Dachsbuns Type Race Points: 1708
credit
Background from Rune Factory Series F2U code by Gumshoe
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Glimmet I am choosing the number: #8 Other: Glad to have you guys back!
Dark Type Gym Leader PFP by the amazing Sukka for my use only Sprites: © 1995-2023 Nintendo/Game Freak. Trainer Card from pokecharms.com
paimon's Avatarpaimon
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: nicanda 1 I am choosing the number: any Other: ty<43

Pages: 123··· 5556575859··· 777879

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page