PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sparkle Raffle Extraordinaire 2.0 [Round 29 CLOSED]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123··· 4849505152··· 777879

Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): n/a I am entering for the: Cetoddle I am choosing the number: #1 Other: Happy Holidays I was Fizandipiti before
Pfp from Pfq
Hamez's AvatarHamez
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): I am entering for the: Cetoddle! I am choosing the number: #7 Other: Thanks and happy holidays~
Electric-Type Tiny Icon made by Juku
Team Gigavolt Havoc — 19,276 points
Electric-Type Tiny Icon made by Juku
For more odds and ends, Visit The Hamez-ing Emporium! Avatar made by NinjaAnne — Buying for 20zc! 46/500
Mudpaw's AvatarMudpaw
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Cubchoo please ^^ I am choosing the number: #7 Other: Thank you as always for hosting these! And I hope everyone has an amazing holiday season c:
Profile Pic from advent calendar c: Collecting Steel Statues + Magma Stones !! (75kcr/75gp/15zc) <(Currency availablity may vary)>
x 66/500
x 127/500
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): I am entering for the: Cubchoo I am choosing the number: #4 Other: Happy Holidays y'all.
Score: 924
Breakneck Blitz 3rd Place trophy by spidrenam (sprite usage)
● Type Race tracker made by: LycanKai ●Shop: YeetGods Shop
MeisxPiers's AvatarMeisxPiers
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Deerling I am choosing the number: #7 Backup: #1 Other: Thank you!
✨❤️🧡💛💚💙💜✨ Story 🩷 Finland 🩷 Bigender He 🩷 She 🩷 They The only Meis x Piers shipper : 404 ✨❤️🧡💛💚💙💜✨
credit
Background from PeachMarch Avatar from dummysart F2U code by Gumshoe
CT's AvatarCT
Heya Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Deerling I am choosing the number: #10 Other: Happy Holidays to y'all! Hope winter is nice for you guys, wherever you are!
Currently working on a living Quirky pokedex, any help is appreciated!
JournalSisterShop, Free BP, & OT/Nature Swap
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): I am entering for the: Darumaka (Galar) please :-) I am choosing the number: #5 Other: I Love that you/we have hit the quarter century mark in Raffles, and that it lines up with this year's 'Holiday Season' :-D
Special delta collector Team
Savage Spin-Out (Bug)
: 10311 pts Current Shiny Hunt 4/190 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
RoarRockruff's AvatarRoarRockruff
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Cetoddle I am choosing the number: #2 Other: Thank you for hosting! Also I didn't realise what was so special about the 25th (Other than the fact that it's your 25th one) one until now. OoO

Babs/Roar | She/they | Pansexual

Images are my Dreepy OC Phantom.
Art Shop Journal credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Signature Pagedoll @Cryst F2U TR banner @CaptainNessbot F2U divider @Mochi and Aemilia Icon @Silver Raven
doodlekip's Avatardoodlekip
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Stantler I am choosing the number: #4 Other: Happy holidays!! Thank you for hosting :]

Blue || they/them

________________________ water + psychic delta collector
trade shop Journalcredits

credits

Code by RAINB0W Forum Icon + Signature Pagedoll by me
Let's go, Gigavolt Havoc! Type Race Score: 917
StarJeevas's AvatarStarJeevas
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): I am entering for the: Deerling I am choosing the number: #4 Other: it is quite funny it's round 25 XD Happy Holidays~!

Pages: 123··· 4849505152··· 777879

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page