PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Info gathering: multi-user display query

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 5678

eekoh472's Avatareekoh472
I usually hit (Open 10) and then click on go to fields if I'm searching for UFT/Free fields. So I tend to use it more often than not. However, having to double click the fields tab to open often times lag for me & opens it up multiple times. Clicking on the user name then the fields tab from there loads faster & has no lag at all.
|
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
Tbh Garthic, I'm not really sure what you're getting at. Given limited info, it's pretty common for people to try to understand not just the question, but why it's being asked. If we guess wrong, yeah, maybe you'll get responses that aren't useful, but people also commonly bring up things I wouldn't think about, or bring up pain points that don't get talked about much elsewhere. Sure I've seen that lead to extra drama in more sensitive suggestions, but unless some replies got deleted here I'm not really seeing much in the way of unreasonable leaps.
Orre's AvatarOrre

QUOTE originally posted by Garthic

So I'm seeing several comments that are talking about us changing the "Go To Fields" button... And I'm just going to point out that nowhere did I ever say it was being changed. I only asked if people found it useful and nothing more xD
The thread title has the words “suggestion: small change” so maybe that’s why people made that connection?
trade shop - art shop - journal

☆forum icon from the pokemon snatcher leo manga ☆buttons by MochaFox, with spritework by Tøgê-kïss
Maybe! I can alter that, good shout :D Updoots for the both of you~
Goatlady's AvatarGoatlady
I think if it had been me asking other people what they think about that button, no one would think anything was going to happen to it. It's because you're part of the Management that people will assume you have ulterior motives for asking. It's a natural reaction and occurs all the time in the Workplace. It's the only time Upper Management interacts with anyone below. They don't do it out of pure curiosity 😛
  • Shop
  • Typerace
  • My Special Monz
  • Links
TUBG are an efficient and enthusiastic Team, offering these services: Ditto Speed Dating, Custom Breeding Pairs including Exclusives, Shelter Hunting, Exclusives Hatching, Charm Rental and selling our Special hatches, + items. Don't be shy, come drop by!
Nothing has more points than sharpened Steel!
Score: 10626
Banner created by LycanKai
StartermonFirst Melanmon
Lv. 100 — +1,359,887
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FirePsychic
Happiness 27%
Sassy nature
Reaper Cloth

Reaper Cloth

Evolution Item

(: 0)

A fabric imbued with evil energies.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 100 — +1,891,759
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ghost
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
It's useful when you want to check for UFT fields, otherwise I don't check it all that often. Still pretty useful.
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
R34CT's AvatarR34CT
I have it hidden in multi-user view using QOL, because I don't use it, but since that's a toggleable option that's currently available (as opposed to QOL not existing) I do not care if it stays or goes. It won't make a difference to me personally. So if some people use it, keep it.
Kinshine's AvatarKinshine
Garths wording is really confusing to us but I love the button open 10 its helpiful as well my click back button i use both! I also use the user online to click and open 10 newbies cause i click always all new players and help them out. please don't change anything that be horrible I'm so used to my set up Edit - i also use the QoL as well to help with navigation but i like how it is its easy and i use it
Avatar by: Nettle Bee | Pixel by: Bufuserk
SushiMistrat's AvatarSushiMistrat
It's quite useful when you need to complete a lot of interactions fast
I use mass clickson field by clicking their username if they mention they have ss in their trainer cards. But i dont click on the fields button on the bottom
Credit
#saveRWBY

Pages: 123··· 5678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page