PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Info gathering: multi-user display query

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345678

FloralBreeze's AvatarFloralBreeze
grandmaster.pnge.png
i use it. it is an easy way to get a lot of interaction points.
Skeledirge's AvatarSkeledirge
master.pnge+.png
I use that button, yes. If I happen upon a new user when doing multi user clicks, I will sometimes want to go click their fields.
Personally, the "Go to Fields" button is very useful to me since I'm trying to complete my Pokedex and having it made easier for others to help me level up and evolve some pokemon is great. Plus, I enjoy mass clicking fields :)
Second post with follow-up opinion: since most people seem to really like this button (and I do use it since it's easy and quicker to click 6+ for users with partial parties than going profile->fields, even if I could do that) maybe the change should be moving it further away from the previous/next buttons? That's the main actual-gameplay issue, it being too close and mobile users clicking it accidentally. But if this is about crowding/coding of the multi-user page, then adding a bit more code probably isn't the best solution lol
✩ [ Me
Lex | They/Them pronouns
]
Hunt Chain! 16
✩ [ avatar
Alastor; Hazbin Hotel ep1
]
TR Score: 0
stand up be strong know right from wrong forever hence
-♫- believe yourself
samoothie's Avatarsamoothie
arceus.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by Toxel

I use the go to fields button very often while doing clickbacks (multi-user views via the Today's Interactions page), but I don't use it when clicking in the "open 10" view
Same for me. As long as the 'Today's interactions' doesn't change, I never use the go to field button while i'm in the 'Open 10' interactions.
Mirzam's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMirzam
helpinghand.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png

QUOTE originally posted by samoothie

QUOTE originally posted by Toxel

I use the go to fields button very often while doing clickbacks (multi-user views via the Today's Interactions page), but I don't use it when clicking in the "open 10" view
Same for me. As long as the 'Today's interactions' doesn't change, I never use the go to field button while i'm in the 'Open 10' interactions.
Imo I'd prefer the multi user page to stay the same regardless of how you get there, be it clicking back, online users, or user-generated click lists. I know the system can tell when you're using like open 10 because you get the + get more button at the end, but otherwise the layout is the same, uses the same basic elements, even the same URL. I like the suggestion some people said to reorganize or increase spacing in mobile view to prevent misclicks. It's got the confirm thing already but tbh if you miss once you can pretty easily miss again and end up in the fields lol. Pokemon name links are the same on mobile since they technically take the whole line, but idk that's perhaps another discussion. Misclicking Pokemon name links is one of the biggest reasons I started using party mod CSS in the first place. (At least on desktop I could use keyboard shortcuts and not have to worry about that)
Rockruffie's AvatarRockruffie
master.pnge.png
I usually use it if someone doesn't have a full party so I can give them a full party of clicks
They/Them please -5 PFQ time
Cele's Avatarhypermode-12.pngCele
mod21073.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pnga.png
I hid that button 😮
sig code and sig bg image made by me
So I'm seeing several comments that are talking about us changing the "Go To Fields" button... And I'm just going to point out that nowhere did I ever say it was being changed. I only asked if people found it useful and nothing more xD I would recommend that people do not add redundant context or make assumptions as to why we are asking something! I asked a very specific question which had nothing to do with changing anything. It only had to do with ascertaining the 'usefulness' of a specified thing. That said! There are no plans to change it. There's literally nothing in the works. We just wanted to know if that button was deemed useful (generally speaking). We were unsure, so we decided to ask - if it was deemed not all that useful or something along those lines then we could look at putting something more useful there / start taking suggestions. Since it's deemed useful (at least, right now - I'll keep it open until the end of Monday) I don't forsee it going anywhere c:
Fluffypuppy77's AvatarFluffypuppy77
grandmaster.pngd.png
Im not an active forum member- I dont even like having the news pop ups, but I wanted to reply to this, even if its not read. For me: I find the "Go to fields" button useful sometimes and on rare occasions when I feel like clicking a lot, I'll go to the "open ten" page and have at it while clicking the feed button- I have QOL on so its all right in the middle. But after about 30, I'll open up the last ones on the pages field with that button and click all thats there in their fields. ((unless it changes to where we can click their names- I think its useful for the occasional extra clicks))
Love wolves and cats.

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page