PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Info gathering: multi-user display query

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345678

Hamez's Avatarhypermode-12.pngHamez
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
I’ve not ever used this feature while on multi-user display 😅
Steel-Type Tiny Icon made by Juku
Team Corkscrew Crash — 19,014 points
Steel-Type Tiny Icon made by Juku
5.png9.pngk.png For more odds and ends, Visit The Hamez-ing Emporium! Avatar made by NinjaAnne — Buying summon_jir.png for 20zc! 2/500
Flareon95's Avatarhypermode-12.pngFlareon95
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngb.png
I personally use the Fields button when a user doesn't have a full party, so I'd call it useful 😀
panchiko's Avatarpanchiko
grandmaster.pnge+.png
so, i don’t think i’ve ever used the button while party clicking on open 10, but i do have a multi-user clicklist for users that i massclick so i can easily tab through them to check if i’ve clicked them already and go to their fields. it wouldn’t be that annoying if the button was removed, just not sure why that needs to be the case unless there is some side benefit i’m not aware of. admittedly i only play on PC so i don’t know if it’s annoying on mobile or anything
icon
yuki from a sign of affection, art by morisita_suu
Rhylexa's Avatarhypermode-12.pngRhylexa
booster.pnghypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngss.png
I use it all the time so I find it extremely useful ^^” I always at least 6 click people (if possible). So if there’s not 6 eggs/Pokémon in the party I go to the fields right away. On more relaxed days, I’ll also read trainer cards while clicking and may go in the field to check UFT or click WF fields that were mentioned
Shop- shinies/albinos, gem/summon swaps, Melan dexing, and buying some things for ZC! Journal---Random Info, Living dex (In progress), & shinies/albinos I need TFSDTS--- I dex shinies/albinos for free!
credit
Background from Temple of the Sea F2U code by Gumshoe
personally i think it should be there but i have noticed that since the egg timer was changed to party clicks only theres been lesser field interactions so at the same time i dont think it should-
v-fighting.png0 Breezy • She/Her • 26 y/o In process of moving so VERY slow replies for a while! here are My special Pokes! SpectreOliverMochaEula
Indeedee's Avatarhypermode-12.pngIndeedee
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngc.png
I find the go to fields button useful for when I'm clicking back users and notice a.) Someone has clicked more than my party or b.) Someone has an empty or not full party and I want to return even clicks. It makes it quicker than clicking the username, and when it loads then clicking the fields, even though it's one extra step it feels a lot longer especially as a primarily mobile player Also if it's any benefit to know, I do use QOL but I select the "customize" option and adjust settings when clicking multi profile to still show the fields button
u.pngu.pngIndeedee - He/Himu.pngu.png
gothfoxx's Avatargothfoxx
grandmaster.pngc+.png
I find it useful, sometimes a person doesn’t have a full party and I want to return clicks. My only complaint is that there’s not enough room between it and the next button on mobile view so occasionally I click the wrong button and that gets frustrating.
What does the foxx say?
ShadowRotom's AvatarShadowRotom
master.pnge+.png
I personally find it quite useful, as I have a few mass-click lists that are arranged as multi person, and I sometimes mass click new users I find in the open 10. As someone who does this primarily on mobile, I don’t find that I accidentally go to fields often, but I understand how someone would. One point of note is that the QOL does have customizable multi-user settings, so the field button can be removed through these means if desired. I seem to remember that Niet and co. don’t want too many toggles, but having the choice using the userscript is quite nice.
Shoot me a PM if you ever want to talk! My door is always open and I have experience with mental health issues. Spinarak drawn by me
REZNiKOV's AvatarREZNiKOV
grandmaster.pnge+.png
Hey guys! I don't think it's obvious but when I click, usually clicking back, I will go into fields if there's less than 4 Pokemon/eggs in a party to balance it out. I frankly refuse to one-click unless it's unavoidable (like if all of the fields are hidden or something). Plus it helps with mass-clicking.
I think QoL has made this a non-issue, but just for posterity, I will say that I keep the go to fields button hidden. I've too often accidentally tapped it and ended up wasting time reorienting myself to my mass party clicking.

Shop/Resources

Hoards

Thunder Stones and Cornn Berries
thunderstone.png 1620 of 2,222 thunderstone.png
"Why?" they asked me.
cornnberry.png 17313 of 22,222 cornnberry.png
So I replied, "Why is the greatest question of life, yet I can answer it easily. I simply wanted to."
summon_deo.png 195 of 300 summon_deo.png Buying/Swapping in Shop summon_deo.png
Also Buying/Swapping in shop: summon_xer.png summon_tpg.png summon_yve.png

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page