PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

~ mitzy's art corner ~ [OPEN]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 1234··· 131415

kizomu's Avatarkizomu
ORDER UP~!
@krander I have finished your order! i drew him in that "boy kisser" meme and i drew two versions of the image! (no, you won't need to pay extra) one is more accurate to the meme and one is not-so accurate? (idk how to describe it) but anyways... Lemme know if you want any small changes! If not, go ahead and pay!

KRANDER

kizomu/mitzy • he/she • silly lil guy :3 art shopjournal gif from: Alex Kidd in Miracle World~!
Krander's AvatarKrander
Aaaaaahhh,thank you so much ;w; love it loads

QUOTE originally posted by kizomu

ORDER UP~!
@krander I have finished your order! i drew him in that "boy kisser" meme and i drew two versions of the image! (no, you won't need to pay extra) one is more accurate to the meme and one is not-so accurate? (idk how to describe it) but anyways... Lemme know if you want any small changes! If not, go ahead and pay!

KRANDER

Avi made by Crystal-Fox
kizomu's Avatarkizomu
*bump*
pvnkbøy's Avatarpvnkbøy
waving, hi hello :D I have a question :0 how many albinos can I use for payment for a clean sketch?

Sonora - 16 - hoot/owl

"You weren't quite as bold. Smarter, sharpr, brighter than the rest . . . Now you're sixteen, broke and burning out in style" -gifted kid burnout . Tom O'Donovan TH
Sweet Apple

Sweet Apple

Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar apple that can make a certain species of Pokémon evolve. It's exceptionally sweet.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 12 — 535 / 781
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassDragon
Happiness MAX
Timid nature
PFP by me!
kizomu's Avatarkizomu

QUOTE originally posted by Moon Juice

waving, hi hello :D I have a question :0 how many albinos can I use for payment for a clean sketch?
hmm... i don't really know... i don't have a set worth of albinos, so any amount of them is fine!
pvnkbøy's Avatarpvnkbøy

hmm... i don't really know... i don't have a set worth of albinos, so any amount of them is fine!
would I be able to buy a clean sketch (icon) for .. 2 albino nacli's and an albino roggenrola? (once I get an a-okay I'll go ahead and make a form :D
kizomu's Avatarkizomu

would I be able to buy a clean sketch (icon) for .. 2 albino nacli's and an albino roggenrola? (once I get an a-okay I'll go ahead and make a form :D
yes! these are fine!
pvnkbøy's Avatarpvnkbøy
Hey, kizo! Draw me something! Username: Moon Juice What type of art do you want?: Clean Sketch icon :D Colored? (leave this if you're not ordering a sketch): yes (if need be I can add some extra payment <3) Shading?: nope :D Ref: Forrest! (I do apologize, this is the only ref I have of him qwq) Background? (Colors or Simple patterns only if yes): just white :D Payment: 2 alb nacli's + 1 alb roggenrola ! Other: if Forrest could have the wreath tilting off his head, that would be absolutely wonderful, but it's totally okay if not :D
kizomu's Avatarkizomu

Hey, kizo! Draw me something! Username: Moon Juice What type of art do you want?: Clean Sketch icon :D Colored? (leave this if you're not ordering a sketch): yes (if need be I can add some extra payment <3) Shading?: nope :D Ref: Forrest! (I do apologize, this is the only ref I have of him qwq) Background? (Colors or Simple patterns only if yes): just white :D Payment: 2 alb nacli's + 1 alb roggenrola ! Other: if Forrest could have the wreath tilting off his head, that would be absolutely wonderful, but it's totally okay if not :D
alright! i can do that! i will start doing your order right now!
kizomu's Avatarkizomu
ORDER UP~!
@Moon Juice I have finished your order! i'm sorry if looks off... i can't draw birds well ;^^ but anyways... Lemme know if you want any small changes! If not, go ahead and pay!

MOON JUICE

Pages: 1234··· 131415

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page