PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

~ mitzy's art corner ~ [OPEN]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 1112131415

kizomu's Avatarkizomu
ORDER UP~!
@Pebblez I have finished your order! Lemme know if you want any small changes! If not, go ahead and pay!

PEBBLEZ

kizomu/mitzy • he/she • silly lil guy :3 art shopjournal gif from: Alex Kidd in Miracle World~!
Pebblez's AvatarPebblez

QUOTE originally posted by kizomu

ORDER UP~!
@Pebblez I have finished your order! Lemme know if you want any small changes! If not, go ahead and pay!

PEBBLEZ

He is absolutely perfect! Thank yo so much! ^^
Flawless Psychic Gem

Flawless Psychic Gem

Gem

(: 0)

A beautiful Psychic Gem that shines radiantly.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 100 — +26,694,557
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Jolly nature
kizomu's Avatarkizomu
*bump* (forgot to mention that i have adopts ^^;)
kizomu's Avatarkizomu
*bump*
kizomu's Avatarkizomu
*bump*
DrData's AvatarDrData
Hey, mitzy! Draw me something! Username: DrData What type of art do you want?: Half body colored Colored? (leave this if you're not ordering a sketch): Shading?: No Ref: Tangerine the Hypno Background? (Colors or Simple patterns only if yes): No Payment: 900 GP (if price is wrong, PLEASE correct me. I am very bad with conversion and math) Other: I saw user Pebblez commissioned you to draw his OC Lemon Drop, and I thought you drew Hypno so nicely that I came here right away in hopes to get one too!! Tangerine is a shy but sweet Hypno. Timid natured. Not scary!! He is not nearly that fluffy, but he does have a small little bit of noticable fur, sort of like a short hair! If the pendulum is visible, he always holds it in his right hand [our perspective] and left from his perspective. If you have any questions about his physical details, please please please ask if you take up this commission :3 your art is so cute!
it/its pronouns for me! Pet my Puppy! Check out my wifes art shop!
Iapapa Berry

Iapapa Berry

Common Berry

(: 0)

This Berry is very big and sour. The juiciness of the pulp accentuates the sourness.

Flavour: Sour
Colour: Yellow
Firmness: Soft
Growth time: 20 hours

Sells for 10

Lv. 100 — +4,177,105
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Bold nature
Tangerine Sprite by Siffrin
kizomu's Avatarkizomu

QUOTE originally posted by DrData

Hey, mitzy! Draw me something! Username: DrData What type of art do you want?: Half body colored Colored? (leave this if you're not ordering a sketch): Shading?: No Ref: Tangerine the Hypno Background? (Colors or Simple patterns only if yes): No Payment: 900 GP (if price is wrong, PLEASE correct me. I am very bad with conversion and math) Other: I saw user Pebblez commissioned you to draw his OC Lemon Drop, and I thought you drew Hypno so nicely that I came here right away in hopes to get one too!! Tangerine is a shy but sweet Hypno. Timid natured. Not scary!! He is not nearly that fluffy, but he does have a small little bit of noticable fur, sort of like a short hair! If the pendulum is visible, he always holds it in his right hand [our perspective] and left from his perspective. If you have any questions about his physical details, please please please ask if you take up this commission :3 your art is so cute!
accepted!! and yes, this is the right price! i'll get started on your order soon!
Mabosstiff's AvatarMabosstiff
Username: Mabosstiff What type of art do you want?: bust Colored?: yes Shading?: simple shading Ref: this guy! Background?: no Payment: 1050 gp (I think my math is right lol) Other: feel free to mess around with the hair clips and stickers, they don't have to be the same ones as in the ref :o)
Neph-25-he/it
kizomu's Avatarkizomu

QUOTE originally posted by Mabosstiff

Username: Mabosstiff What type of art do you want?: bust Colored?: yes Shading?: simple shading Ref: this guy! Background?: no Payment: 1050 gp (I think my math is right lol) Other: feel free to mess around with the hair clips and stickers, they don't have to be the same ones as in the ref :o)
accepted!!
kizomu's Avatarkizomu
ORDER UP~!
@DrData and @Mabosstiff I have finished your orders! Lemme know if one of you want any small changes! If not, go ahead and pay! also i really need to change the prices cuz they're unbalanced (?) qwq

DRDATA

MABOSSTIFF

Pages: 123··· 1112131415

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page