PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

~ mitzy's art corner ~ [OPEN]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 12131415

kizomu's Avatarkizomu
*bump* the prices for colored busts, icons and halfbodies are now slightly balanced!!
kizomu/mitzy • he/she • silly lil guy :3 art shopjournal gif from: Alex Kidd in Miracle World~!
Ashe Moon's AvatarAshe Moon
Username: ashe moon What type of art do you want?: fullbody Shading?: Yes, normal Ref: tbn Background? (Colors or Simple patterns only if yes): none Payment:zc Other: anything up to you Would you be able to draw these 2 too? If so I'll fill the form for them too, just wanted to ask because they are no Pokémon ^^ moondrop tbn

Ashe | She/Her | 32

Selling everything in my visible fields :3
Ashe's Emporium (shop) Art shopTHdAcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Art shop Banner @MochaFox pfq Signature Pagedoll drawn by @goldenspirits Images next to the shop banner @Me Divider @ dA f2u Profile picture @Mavi
kizomu's Avatarkizomu

QUOTE originally posted by Ashe Moon

Username: ashe moon What type of art do you want?: fullbody Shading?: Yes, normal Ref: tbn Background? (Colors or Simple patterns only if yes): none Payment:zc Other: anything up to you Would you be able to draw these 2 too? If so I'll fill the form for them too, just wanted to ask because they are no Pokémon ^^ moondrop tbn
i could draw these three, though, i have to simplify them! anyways i'm going to do your order right now! (also i can't colorpick them because of the watermark)

QUOTE originally posted by kizomu

i could draw these three, though, i have to simplify them! anyways i'm going to do your order right now! (also i can't colorpick them because of the watermark)
That's no problem! Shall I fill out the form again for the other 2? Would be the same like above and I can send you unwatermarked images via DM :3
kizomu's Avatarkizomu

QUOTE originally posted by kizomu

That's no problem! Shall I fill out the form again for the other 2? Would be the same like above and I can send you unwatermarked images via DM :3
sure!!
Username: ashe moon What type of art do you want?: fullbody Shading?: Yes, normal Ref: tbn Background? (Colors or Simple patterns only if yes): none Payment:zc Other: anything up to you Username: ashe moon What type of art do you want?: fullbody Shading?: Yes, normal Ref: moondrop Background? (Colors or Simple patterns only if yes): none Payment:zc Other: anything up to you Feel free to simplify as much as necessary ☺️
kizomu's Avatarkizomu
ORDER UP~!
@Ashe Moon I have finished your orders! Lemme know if you want any small changes! If not, go ahead and pay!

ASHE MOON

aixle's Avataraixle
Hey, mitzy! Draw me something! Username: aixle What type of art do you want?: Fullbody Shading?: Yes please, normal shading! Ref: My fursona, Ny! His ref sheet should be up at the front, but let me know if you can't see it! Background?: I'll leave this up to you! Payment: I'd be paying in GP, which I think comes to 1500 GP? But definitely correct me on this if I'm wrong! Other: I do have a tab with an alternate outfit for Ny, but if you're feeling like trying out a different one, definitely feel free to ask about it! Otherwise, I hope you have fun while doing him!
My PFP is of my fursona Ny, and was made by the very talented Dachsbuns
kizomu's Avatarkizomu

QUOTE originally posted by aixle

Hey, mitzy! Draw me something! Username: aixle What type of art do you want?: Fullbody Shading?: Yes please, normal shading! Ref: My fursona, Ny! His ref sheet should be up at the front, but let me know if you can't see it! Background?: I'll leave this up to you! Payment: I'd be paying in GP, which I think comes to 1500 GP? But definitely correct me on this if I'm wrong! Other: I do have a tab with an alternate outfit for Ny, but if you're feeling like trying out a different one, definitely feel free to ask about it! Otherwise, I hope you have fun while doing him!
i can do that! i just woke up and i have to go to school, so your order will take a while!!
aixle's Avataraixle
No worries! You take as long as you need on it! I'm not in any rush!

Pages: 123··· 12131415

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page