PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

~ mitzy's art corner ~ [OPEN]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 131415

kizomu's Avatarkizomu
ORDER UP~!
@aixle I have finished your order! Lemme know if you want any small changes! If not, go ahead and pay!

AIXLE

kizomu/mitzy • he/she • silly lil guy :3 art shopjournal gif from: Alex Kidd in Miracle World~!
DoorKun's AvatarDoorKun
Hey, mitzy! Draw me something! Username: DoorKun What type of art do you want?: Fullbody Colored? (leave this if you're not ordering a sketch): Yes Shading?: Yes Ref: The baby!! Background? (Colors or Simple patterns only if yes): None please ! Payment: zc Other: All up to you! If it helps she’s very carefree and always smiles. Feel free to ask questions if you need to! :)
-ˏ͛⑅ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ⊹ ‧̫‧ ⊹ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ⑅ˏ͛-
credit
Background and profile picture by me :) F2U code by Gumshoe
moonrays's Avatarmoonrays
Hey, mitzy! Make me a character! Username: moonrays What Pokemon species you want your custom to be?: gholdengo Theme (aesthetic, canon character, etc.): could you theme them after wally darling from welcome home? if not, maybe kidcore? Sides (front and back/front): if you'd like to :] Any variants?: none Colors: any that match the character/theme! Payment: i think, 500zc? (if i'm understanding correctly, i can add more if needed !
it/its preferred but they/them works too icon made by me
kizomu's Avatarkizomu

QUOTE originally posted by DoorKun

Hey, mitzy! Draw me something! Username: DoorKun What type of art do you want?: Fullbody Colored? (leave this if you're not ordering a sketch): Yes Shading?: Yes Ref: The baby!! Background? (Colors or Simple patterns only if yes): None please ! Payment: zc Other: All up to you! If it helps she’s very carefree and always smiles. Feel free to ask questions if you need to! :)

QUOTE originally posted by moonrays

Hey, mitzy! Make me a character! Username: moonrays What Pokemon species you want your custom to be?: gholdengo Theme (aesthetic, canon character, etc.): could you theme them after wally darling from welcome home? if not, maybe kidcore? Sides (front and back/front): if you'd like to :] Any variants?: none Colors: any that match the character/theme! Payment: i think, 500zc? (if i'm understanding correctly, i can add more if needed !
you two are accepted~! i will do your orders soon :D
kizomu's Avatarkizomu
ORDER UP~!
@DoorKun and @moonrays I have finished your orders! i didn't know if you wanted a colored fullbody or a colored sketch fullbody, so please specify what type of art you (DoorKun) want next time! and the custom will be sent as soon as you (moonrays) pay! Lemme know if you want any small changes! If not, go ahead and pay!

DOORKUN

MOONRAYS

Elizadesu's AvatarElizadesu
Hey, mitzy! Draw me something! Username:Elizadesu What type of art do you want?: Fullbody Colored?: yes Shading?: no Ref: Ru Background? :transparent Payment:1250gp Other:hope this is ok ^^
kizomu's Avatarkizomu

QUOTE originally posted by Elizadesu

Hey, mitzy! Draw me something! Username:Elizadesu What type of art do you want?: Fullbody Colored?: yes Shading?: no Ref: Ru Background? :transparent Payment:1250gp Other:hope this is ok ^^
accepted!! i will start doing your order rn!!
kizomu's Avatarkizomu
ORDER UP~!
@Elizadesu I have finished your order! Lemme know if you want any small changes! If not, go ahead and pay!

ELIZADESU

Pages: 123··· 131415

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page