PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

[CSS] One Button Fields, Egg Labels, Typeless Field Variants

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 1011121314··· 171819

OmO's Avatarhypermode-12.pngOmO
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Leeper

I don't suppose there is a version of the egg labels which show the EXP required to hatch the egg? With the upcoming lab weekly tournament, I thought it'd be useful to know what eggs hatch the quickest.
i actually put something together quick that highlights all eggs below 5,120 EHP specifically for the lab tourney! i hope this is what you were looking for :) (sorry if was off topic, & if i missed any mons feel free to send a PM so i can fix it)

low ehp eggs

/*Weedle*/[src*="pkmn/a/1.png"] , /*Bidoof*/[src*="pkmn/h/i/m.png"] , /*Bunnelby*/[src*="pkmn/2/q/q.png"] , /*Caterpie*/[src*="pkmn/j/n/z.png"] , /*Pidgey*/[src*="pkmn/b/y.png"] , /*Rattata[AlolanForme]*/[src*="/pkmn/s/y/w/b.png"] , /*Rattata*/[src*="pkmn/5/j/w.png"] , /*Spearow*/[src*="pkmn/i/m/r.png"] , /*Pichu*/[src*="pkmn/g/s/8.png"] , /*Cleffa*/[src*="pkmn/g/i/1.png"] , /*Zubat*/[src*="pkmn/7/s/7.png"] , /*Geodude[AlolanForme]*/[src*="pkmn/i/y/y/3.png"] , /*Geodude*/[src*="pkmn/1/y/t.png"] , /*Magikarp*/[src*="pkmn/8/r/q.png"] , /*Sentret*/[src*="pkmn/h/j/d.png"] , /*Spinarak*/[src*="pkmn/2/6.png"] , /*Togepi*/[src*="pkmn/c/a/a.png"] , /*Azurill*/[src*="pkmn/g/i/c.png"] , /*Marill*/[src*="pkmn/b/2/f/n.png"] , /*Poochyena*/[src*="pkmn/m/f/c.png"] , /*Zigzagoon*/[src*="pkmn/j/9/n.png"] , /*Wurmple*/[src*="pkmn/8/b/v.png"] , /*Lotad*/[src*="pkmn/8/a/n.png"] , /*Seedot*/[src*="/pkmn/m/z/8.png"] , /*Taillow*/[src*="pkmn/m/x/d.png"] , /*Surskit*/[src*="pkmn/1/9/q.png"] , /*Shroomish*/[src*="pkmn/8/b/g.png"] , /*Slakoth*/[src*="pkmn/f/w/s.png"] , /*Nincada*/[src*="pkmn/n/y/x.png"] , /*Skitty*/[src*="pkmn/h/n/8.png"] , /*Starly*/[src*="pkmn/5/3/y.png"] , /*Burmy[PlantCloak]*/[src*="pkmn/h/l/1.png"] , /*Combee*/[src*="pkmn/n/m/e.png"] , /*Pachirisu*/[src*="pkmn/r/k.png"] , /*Croagunk*/[src*="pkmn/4/2/5.png"] , /*Patrat*/[src*="pkmn/9/6/3.png"] , /*Lillipup*/[src*="pkmn/h/1/j.png"] , /*Munna*/[src*="pkmn/9/0/8.png"] , /*Pidove*/[src*="pkmn/h/p/m.png"] , /*Roggenrola*/[src*="pkmn/g/z/8.png"] , /*Woobat*/[src*="pkmn/c/6/t.png"] , /*Sewaddle*/[src*="pkmn/l/f/b.png"] , /*Venipede*/[src*="pkmn/1/q/3.png"] , /*Scraggy*/[src*="pkmn/7/6/1.png"] , /*Minccino*/[src*="pkmn/j/b/e.png"] , /*Fletchling*/[src*="pkmn/f/5/c.png"] , /*Scatterbug*/[src*="pkmn/u/6/z.png"] , /*Clauncher*/[src*="pkmn/v/0/1.png"] , /*Pikipek*/[src*="pkmn/t/3/n/j.png"] , /*Yungoos*/[src*="pkmn/k/x/0/r.png"] , /*Wishiwashi*/[src*="pkmn/e/7/2/t.png"] , /*Rockruff*/[src*="pkmn/2/o/2.png"] , /*Dewpider*/[src*="pkmn/3/g/w/n.png"] , /*Stufful*/[src*="pkmn/m/z/n.png"] , /*Sandygast*/[src*="pkmn/l/1/p/i.png"] , /*Pyukumuku*/[src*="pkmn/k/5/c/t.png"] , /*Togedemaru*/[src*="pkmn/t/c/n/o.png"] , /*Bruxish*/[src*="pkmn/4/x/r/y.png"] , /*Rookidee*/[src*="pkmn/r/d/j/o.png"] , /*Blipbug*/[src*="pkmn/s/7/c/o.png"] , /*Nickit*/[src*="pkmn/i/q/e/3.png"] , /*Wooloo*/[src*="pkmn/n/l/h/4.png"] , /*Rolycoly*/[src*="pkmn/c/r/x/r.png"] , /*Morpeko[HangryMode]*/[src*="pkmn/h/8/p/u.png"] , /*Lechonk*/[src*="pkmn/2/s/3/g.png"] , /*Tarountula*/[src*="/pkmn/8/w/n/i.png"] , /*Pawmi*/[src*="pkmn/z/1/j/6.png"] , /*Tandemaus*/[src*="pkmn/7/r/q/j.png"] , /*Zigzagoon[GalarianForme]*/[src*="pkmn/l/w/a/d.png"] , /*Igglybuff*/[src*="pkmn/m/n/s.png"] , /*Spinda*/[src*="pkmn/l/1/7.png"] , /*Hoothoot*/[src*="pkmn/m/f/t.png"] , /*Squawkabilly[Green Plumage]*/[src*="pkmn/o/f/9/s.png"] , /*Ledyba*/[src*="pkmn/p/6/f.png"] , /*Volbeat*/[src*="pkmn/b/5/8.png"] , /*Illumise*/[src*="pkmn/h/a/c.png"] , /*Kricketot*/[src*="pkmn/n/j/v.png"] , /*Karrablast*/[src*="pkmn/4/b/8.png"] , /*Shelmet*/[src*="pkmn/5/8/6.png"] , /*Grubbin*/[src*="pkmn/3/b/v/m.png"] {border-radius: 50px;box-shadow: 0 0 0 5px red; opacity: 1;}
Team Dragon December 2023. Pixel by Zerxus
icon credit
Sagidamas's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSagidamas
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc.png
It's been a while but I've updated the egg labels script to (hopefully) work with the new lab updates, and I've also added the recent eggs - hope I didn't miss any!

Eggs added

Platykit Sugarcoatl Humbee Wo-Chien Chien-Pao Ting-Lu Chi-Yu Poltchageist Okidogi Munkidori Fezandipiti Ruffwool Deinglitch A placeholder for the upcoming second exclusive of the season!
In addition, here's a little snippet of code to make the Lab egg list a little more compact, so that you can see more eggs per row on smaller screens!

Show code

#egglist > div > h3 { overflow: hidden; text-overflow: ellipsis; white-space: nowrap; } .mq35 #egglist > div { width: 21%; } .mq15 #egglist > div { width: 40%; }
winterbraid | they/them | usually most active around daily reset one button fields and other CSS (last updated: 11 May 2024) typerace: dark | score: 12625 | next: dragon avatar by fubukit (Cubbychoo)
kiwipen's Avatarkiwipen
master.pnge.png
This code...thank you for changing my life
magsimillion's Avatarhypermode-12.pngmagsimillion
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
hiya! i've been using the one button fields for a good while but it stopped working today... everytime i click the button just disappears after one click. do you happen to have an idea what could cause this? i know QoL updated due to the showcase update, so maybe it has sth to do with that?
my checklistmy shop ⟡ ⟡ pkmn commissionsnon-pkmn commissions
Yuloo's Avatarhypermode-12.pngYuloo
hypermode.pngmaster.pnge+.png
While clicking there is a button that days extra UI assuming you have qol on so if that doesn't have a blue check Mark it will not work
gaylie's Avatarhypermode-12.pnggaylie
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by magsimillion

hiya! i've been using the one button fields for a good while but it stopped working today... everytime i click the button just disappears after one click. do you happen to have an idea what could cause this? i know QoL updated due to the showcase update, so maybe it has sth to do with that?
I have the same/similar issue! Sometimes I get to click a couple times, but eventually the button always disappears... I think it's when it would change to another Berry? Not 100% sure though

QUOTE originally posted by Yulooo

While clicking there is a button that days extra UI assuming you have qol on so if that doesn't have a blue check Mark it will not work
I do have "extra UI" checked, but still have the issue of the button just... disappearing.
  • Main
  • Pokémon
  • Credit
Art Shop v-poison.png 4139 v-poison.png
Lv. 100 — +775,105
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
RockIce
Happiness MAX
Bashful nature
Lv. 100 — +903,295
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
RockIce
Happiness MAX
Quiet nature
Art by gaylie Profile Picture by gaylie Code by gaylie
Yuloo's Avatarhypermode-12.pngYuloo
hypermode.pngmaster.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by gaylie

QUOTE originally posted by magsimillion

I have the same/similar issue! Sometimes I get to click a couple times, but eventually the button always disappears... I think it's when it would change to another Berry? Not 100% sure though

I do have "extra UI" checked, but still have the issue of the button just... disappearing.
Hmm now that is strange
magsimillion's Avatarhypermode-12.pngmagsimillion
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png

whoops, yeah that was my problem! seems like i accidentally unchecked it some time ago. ty <3
Lagoonie's AvatarLagoonie
collector.png
The one button farm code is so perfect! i have horrible wrist pain so having to fling my mouse around the screen to click peoples fields isn't the funnest, but this code is such a life saver <3
Melly's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMelly
booster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png
I find that the one click button farm code doesn't work on tablet. it keeps giving me a message about firefox and enabling something regardless of the browser i use (firefox, safari, chrome, i tried these) any solutions?
Score: 18195
summon_cel.png508/???
summon_mew.png486/??? to resume
summon_mar.png136/???
summon_spe.png66/???

Pages: 123··· 1011121314··· 171819

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page