PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ink & Obesyx's Record Shop [S/A/D, Spots, Summons, Dexing]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 3031323334··· 394041

Tala-chan's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTala-chan
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngb+.png

QUOTE originally posted by OBESYX

QUOTE originally posted by Tala-chan

Hello OBESYX, would this bird interest you at all? ^^
For sure! How much??
800zc-1kzc, your pick ^^ Feel free to just send the trade with it!
Score: 45694
Original by LycanKai, new by NassiLove, icon by Pokefarm
Avatar by BugHusband for my use only!
MeisxPiers's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMeisxPiers
hypermode.pngarceus.pnge+.png
Hi OBESYX! I have 1 Griseous Orb and 4 Hyper Drill Orbs Id be willing to sell ^^ Edit: I also have an Adamant Kartana I can sell!
✨❤️🧡💛💚💙💜✨ Story 🩷 Finland 🩷 Bigender He 🩷 She 🩷 They The only Meis x Piers shipper v-ground.png : 520 ✨❤️🧡💛💚💙💜✨
credit
Background from PeachMarch Avatar from dummysart F2U code by Gumshoe
OBESYX's Avatarhypermode-12.pngOBESYX
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngs.png

QUOTE originally posted by MeisxPiers

Hi OBESYX! I have 1 Griseous Orb and 4 Hyper Drill Orbs Id be willing to sell ^^ Edit: I also have an Adamant Kartana I can sell!
Rad, thanks so much!!! That'll be 89zc, is that alright? (60 for the G. Orb, 15 for Kartana, and 1 per Hyper Drill Orb)
Asphodel | 24 | they/he | cheriberry.png
Adamant nature collector
|
Local Ghost delta fiend.
summon_gim.png 66 until next Gholdengo summon_gim.png
Always buying summon_gim.png for 15 per! flying.png 6118 | 316 Delta Collector List | Journal | Joint Trade Shop
Avatar is a screencap from Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse.
MeisxPiers's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMeisxPiers
hypermode.pngarceus.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by MeisxPiers

Rad, thanks so much!!! That'll be 89zc, is that alright? (60 for the G. Orb, 15 for Kartana, and 1 per Hyper Drill Orb)
That is fine ^^
Yuloony's Avatarhypermode-12.pngYuloony
hypermode.pngmaster.pnge+.png
@Obesyx Can i sell you 3 Gimmighoul Coins (By chance do you want a scarlet book?)
KAKarma's Avatarhypermode-12.pngKAKarma
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png
Hello OBESYX! I have another melen Phantump I can sell you towards your the line for your dex if you have the ZC :D
summon_uxi.png329/350
gem_water.png1437/2100
gem_electric.png190/2100
Collecting the above.
pumpkin3000's Avatarpumpkin3000
grandmaster.pnge+.png
Hi OBESYX, would I be able to buy an Ice Statue, a Steel Statue, a Kagami, a Magatama, a Ruby Orb, and a Magma Stone with GP? This is my first time buying, so I'm not 100% sure what the total cost would be.

QUOTE originally posted by Yuloooo

@Obesyx Can i sell you 3 Gimmighoul Coins (By chance do you want a scarlet book?)
Sending 45zc for the G. Coins! I'll pass on the Scarlet Book for now but thank you.

QUOTE originally posted by KAKarma

Hello OBESYX! I have another melen Phantump I can sell you towards your the line for your dex if you have the ZC :D
Sending, same price as last time :) thanks again!

QUOTE originally posted by pumpkin3000

Hi OBESYX, would I be able to buy an Ice Statue, a Steel Statue, a Kagami, a Magatama, a Ruby Orb, and a Magma Stone with GP? This is my first time buying, so I'm not 100% sure what the total cost would be.
For now I'm gonna hold onto my Steel Statues and Ruby Orbs; I'm missing them for my ghost delta dex. Market Price means that I price items generally around what they're going for in the market area! An Ice Statue is 80gp, a Kagami is 100gp, a Magatama is 70gp, and a Magma Stone would be 90gp for a total of 340gp.
pumpkin3000's Avatarpumpkin3000
grandmaster.pnge+.png

For now I'm gonna hold onto my Steel Statues and Ruby Orbs; I'm missing them for my ghost delta dex. Market Price means that I price items generally around what they're going for in the market area! An Ice Statue is 80gp, a Kagami is 100gp, a Magatama is 70gp, and a Magma Stone would be 90gp for a total of 340gp.
Sounds good!

QUOTE originally posted by pumpkin3000

Sounds good!
Sending, thank you!!!

Pages: 123··· 3031323334··· 394041

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page