PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ink & Obesyx's Record Shop [S/A/D, Spots, Summons, Dexing]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 323334353637

OBESYX's AvatarOBESYX

QUOTE originally posted by TheQuirkyNinja

Great! I have 7 to sell if that's alright?:)
Sending 420zc, ty!
Asphodel | 24 | they/he |
Adamant nature collector
|
Local Ghost delta fiend.
71 until next Gholdengo
Always buying for 15 per! 100 | 316 Delta Collector List | Journal | Joint Trade Shop
Avatar is a screencap from Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse.
Shddo's AvatarShddo
@InkSpook I have like 4 fire z-crystals,2 psychic z-crystal,1 electric z-crystals and 1 fairy z-crystals that I would like to sell for zc (@120zc each)...so?
#Buying ur (Lustrous orb) @22zc 💰price varies depending on the market value💰
progress to my palkia hunt! 534/600
Score: 0
#credit(team type score badge): LycanKai
ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
@OBESYX I would like to sell you 3 Gimighoul coins for 45 ZC, 2 Hyper Drill orbs for 2 ZC, and a fossilized fish for 5 zc. Edit: I also have totem stickers for Mandibuzz, Braviary, Leavanny and Whishcash. How much ZC would you pay for them?
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banners by me.
Beta Wooper from the 1999 Gold/Sliver protype, the sprite was revamped and animated by me
~The trainer of raging dragons~
OBESYX's AvatarOBESYX

QUOTE originally posted by ACottontail

@OBESYX I would like to sell you 3 Gimighoul coins for 45 ZC, 2 Hyper Drill orbs for 2 ZC, and a fossilized fish for 5 zc. Edit: I also have totem stickers for Mandibuzz, Braviary, Leavanny and Whishcash. How much ZC would you pay for them?
For sure, sending a trade for the smaller items! Edit: Oop, didn't see your edit. About Market Price is what I take, and Braviary is 900k/180zc, Leavanny is 400k/80zc, Mandibuzz is 1mil/200zc, 900k/180zc.
MeisxPiers's AvatarMeisxPiers
Hey Obesyx! I'd like to buy your Origin Sashes for 25 zc each and your Sword of Ruin for 70 zc
✨❤️🧡💛💚💙💜✨ Story 🩷 Finland 🩷 Bigender He 🩷 She 🩷 They The only Meis x Piers shipper : 0 ✨❤️🧡💛💚💙💜✨
credit
Background from PeachMarch Avatar from dummysart F2U code by Gumshoe
Tala-chan's AvatarTala-chan
OBESYX, can I grab those Beads of Ruin for 40zc each if that sounds okay? ^^
Collecting Beads of Ruin for 50zc/equiv
Swapping for summon in inventory as well! PM first for big orders pls~
, PM or send trade! Delta Chi-Yu UFT//Buying/Swapping for Beads here!
Score: 1440
Original by LycanKai, new by NassiLove, icon by Pokefarm
Avatar by BugHusband for my use only!
InkSpook's AvatarInkSpook

QUOTE originally posted by Shddo

@InkSpook I have like 4 fire z-crystals,2 psychic z-crystal,1 electric z-crystals and 1 fairy z-crystals that I would like to sell for zc (@120zc each)...so?
I'll buy the fairy crystal for 120!

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: Pokémon "load" not found on line 1

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

[tip="Made by MochaFox"][url="https://pfq.link/~xDzV"][img]https://imgur.com/FRTqSHO.png[/img][/url][/tip] | [pkmn=lotad (S)] [type=water][inventory=typerace] [pkmn=load (S)] | [url="https://pfq.link/~Mph4"] Hunt Spots / Joint Shop[/url]
OBESYX's AvatarOBESYX

QUOTE originally posted by MeisxPiers

Hey Obesyx! I'd like to buy your Origin Sashes for 25 zc each and your Sword of Ruin for 70 zc
I had extras of each of these on the market and I've taken them off for you, so that's 3 Sashes and 2 Swords. If that's alright, please send a trade!

QUOTE originally posted by Tala-chan

OBESYX, can I grab those Beads of Ruin for 40zc each if that sounds okay? ^^
Same deal as above, I have 3 Beads now. If that's alright, send a trade!
Lunessca's AvatarLunessca
@Obesyx Hello! I have 11 Gimmighoul Coins for you if you're interested. Thank you!
I'm a Searene Hoarder! Any you don't want can be sent to me at any time! Thank you for any help to my collection~
OBESYX's AvatarOBESYX

QUOTE originally posted by Lunessca

@Obesyx Hello! I have 11 Gimmighoul Coins for you if you're interested. Thank you!
Sending a trade of 165zc, tysm!!

Pages: 123··· 323334353637

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page