PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ink & Obesyx's Record Shop [S/A/D, Spots, Summons, Dexing]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 1234··· 353637

OBESYX's AvatarOBESYX

QUOTE originally posted by Viøle

Perfect! Could I possibly do a dex trade for all the alolan totem pokemon? . . .
Sure! That'll be 14k/14/5 (rounding up the zc.) I'm around now and will be until ~4:00 server time! Please send a trade with the payment and I'll send the rest as gifts.
Asphodel | 24 | they/he |
Adamant nature collector
|
Local Ghost delta fiend.
67 until next Gholdengo
Always buying for 15 per! 225 | 316 Delta Collector List | Journal | Joint Trade Shop
Avatar is a screencap from Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse.
OBESYX's AvatarOBESYX
Bump! Added some new Paldea breeding pairs to my section. I am not taking Box Box spots until I get the new Charcadet evolution items.
ribbuni's Avatarribbuni
To Asphodel, I'd like to offer 20gp for a custom breeding pair of Impish natured Sableeye!
SkiaTheGoat's AvatarSkiaTheGoat
Hi @OBSEYX! This is a long one, as I'd like to dex every regular Mega in your Kanto Collection. For the list;

Wanted List

- Mega Venasaur - Mega Charizard X - Mega Charizard Y - Mega Blastoise - Mega Beedrill - Mega Pidgeot - Mega Alakazam - Mega Slowbro - Mega Steelix - Mega Kangaskhan - Mega Scizor - Mega Pinsir - Mega Gyarados - Mega Aerodactyl - Mega Mewtwo X - Mega Mewtwo Y
I counted it as 16 mons, so I believe if I've read correctly that's 32 gp? If I've missed any/miscalculated please let me know :)
Score: 0
OBESYX's AvatarOBESYX

QUOTE originally posted by ribbuni

To Asphodel, I'd like to offer 20gp for a custom breeding pair of Impish natured Sableeye!
You'll be added to the list, thank you! You'll pay when I have the pair :)

QUOTE originally posted by SkiaTheGoat

Hi @OBSEYX! This is a long one, as I'd like to dex every regular Mega in your Kanto Collection. For the list;

Wanted List

- Mega Venasaur - Mega Charizard X - Mega Charizard Y - Mega Blastoise - Mega Beedrill - Mega Pidgeot - Mega Alakazam - Mega Slowbro - Mega Steelix - Mega Kangaskhan - Mega Scizor - Mega Pinsir - Mega Gyarados - Mega Aerodactyl - Mega Mewtwo X - Mega Mewtwo Y
I counted it as 16 mons, so I believe if I've read correctly that's 32 gp? If I've missed any/miscalculated please let me know :)
You'd be correct! I'll be on for the rest of the day. When you're ready, please send a trade with the payment, and I'll offer on that and send the rest as gifts.
-----------------------
Edit / Announcement: I am going to DP all of the spare S/A/D in a week. If anyone would like them, take them ASAP.
InkSpook's AvatarInkSpook
bump

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: Pokémon "load" not found on line 1

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

[tip="Made by MochaFox"][url="https://pfq.link/~xDzV"][img]https://imgur.com/FRTqSHO.png[/img][/url][/tip] | [pkmn=lotad (S)] [type=water][inventory=typerace] [pkmn=load (S)] | [url="https://pfq.link/~Mph4"] Hunt Spots / Joint Shop[/url]
OBESYX's AvatarOBESYX
Bump! I've added some S/A Mawile and re-opened Box Box hunts. Edit: Box Boxes are spoken for for the forseeable future!
SkiaTheGoat's AvatarSkiaTheGoat
Deleted Post: Got Elsewhere, sorry
Viøle's AvatarViøle
Hello Ink! Could I swap my Music Box and 10ZC for your jade orb? Or if you don't take swaps, I am willing to pay ZC! I believe it would be 50ZC if I did my math correctly. If not, just let me know! I'm alright with either form of payment.
Score: 0
Badge Credit to LycanKai Trophy credit to Ninetynine & InkyZach. Pfp drawn by me.
InkSpook's AvatarInkSpook

QUOTE originally posted by Viøle

Hello Ink! Could I swap my Music Box and 10ZC for your jade orb? Or if you don't take swaps, I am willing to pay ZC! I believe it would be 50ZC if I did my math correctly. If not, just let me know! I'm alright with either form of payment.
Sure, I'll take the Music Box and ZC! I'll send the trade!

Pages: 1234··· 353637

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page