PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ink & Obesyx's Record Shop [S/A/D, Spots, Summons, Dexing]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 38394041

QUOTE originally posted by OBESYX

Could I get these 5 for 38zc? I think that's right given you have a note saying they're half off, but I'm willing to pay full price!! 1 2 3 4 5
my full price for these would be 78 ZC, half off being 39 ZC. I'll take whatever ZC you'd be willing to give within this range though! (thanks for waiting for my reply ^_^)
OBESYX's Avatarhypermode-12.pngOBESYX
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngs.png

QUOTE originally posted by Tala-chan

Hiya OBESYX! Would you be up for a swap of my Eclipse Flute for your 5 Diamond Tiaras? let me know if you need any more currency of your choice and I'll adjust :3
5 Tiaras for a Flute is fine, sending!

QUOTE originally posted by lonely-dog-song

my full price for these would be 78 ZC, half off being 39 ZC. I'll take whatever ZC you'd be willing to give within this range though! (thanks for waiting for my reply ^_^)
Sorry my math was off; sending a trade for 39!
Asphodel | 24 | they/he | cheriberry.png
Adamant nature collector
|
Local Ghost delta fiend.
summon_gim.png 66 until next Gholdengo summon_gim.png
Always buying summon_gim.png for 15 per! flying.png 6118 | 316 Delta Collector List | Journal | Joint Trade Shop
Avatar is a screencap from Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse.
Duskar's Avatarhypermode-12.pngDuskar
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc.png
Your 7 gracidea seeds for 140zc?
🇦🇺 he/him they/them (unlicensed) | 21+ ||Avatar is official Ace Attorney anime screencap||
Tyrrhen's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTyrrhen
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd.png
20zc for your thunder fang?
LuniNyamo's AvatarLuniNyamo
ultra.pnge.png
Hey Inkspook could I trade my thunder fang for your death wing?
Tala-chan's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTala-chan
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngb+.png
Hiya OBESYX, hope your day is going well~ I have some stuff to sell [zc preference] if you're interested! ~300zc, feel free to counteroffer! 6 Gimmighoul Coins, DCPx60 (I have up to thirty I could trade), 3 Nightmare Shrouds, 3 Azure Flutes, 2 Eclipse Flutes, 1 Spectral Leiomano, 4 Black Prisms, 1 Beast Ball, and 12 Shaderoot Carrots. I know you wouldn't likely be interested in *all* of them, but I figured I'd drop what I hae available and you can cherrypick! :3
Score: 45694
Original by LycanKai, new by NassiLove, icon by Pokefarm
Avatar by BugHusband for my use only!
Hi again OBESYX! I have a Walrein & Spiritomb totem sticker if you're interested in them. based on market prices, I'd put the Walrein at 108 ZC or equivalent & the Spiritomb at 240 ZC. I prefer ZC, but I'll accept any currency.
OBESYX's Avatarhypermode-12.pngOBESYX
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngs.png
Sending these out now, sorry for the delay!

QUOTE originally posted by Tala-chan

Hiya OBESYX, hope your day is going well~ I have some stuff to sell [zc preference] if you're interested! ~300zc, feel free to counteroffer! 6 Gimmighoul Coins, DCPx60 (I have up to thirty I could trade), 3 Nightmare Shrouds, 3 Azure Flutes, 2 Eclipse Flutes, 1 Spectral Leiomano, 4 Black Prisms, 1 Beast Ball, and 12 Shaderoot Carrots. I know you wouldn't likely be interested in *all* of them, but I figured I'd drop what I hae available and you can cherrypick! :3
I've already got an albino ghost Kinaster but I appreciate the offer! I'll buy the Gimmighoul coins (90zc total), 10 of the DCP packs (1000zc total), the Flutes (106 each, 212zc total), Leiomano (22zc), and the Shaderoot Carrots (20 each, 240zc total) for a total of 1564zc. If that's alright, please send a trade!

QUOTE originally posted by lonely-dog-song

Hi again OBESYX! I have a Walrein & Spiritomb totem sticker if you're interested in them. based on market prices, I'd put the Walrein at 108 ZC or equivalent & the Spiritomb at 240 ZC. I prefer ZC, but I'll accept any currency.
348zc for both works, please send a trade!
-------------------------------------------------
My posts are updated, I'm back to hunting Minior, and I'm no longer buying Death wings and Nightmare Shrouds for now! A gentle reminder to please specify who you're speaking to in your posts, no matter how obvious it may seem, as this is a joint shop.
Fletchinderat's Avatarhypermode-12.pngFletchinderat
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge+.png
hi! i'm looking to dex Lunala (Here!). I need both Pokemon in my party to unlock a Beast Ball, but thankfully they don't need to be turned in or taken away in order to do so. can i dex it and send it right back in order to do this? i'm willing to pay 230 GP for any Lunala I can borrow x3
PFP is my own artwork!

Pages: 123··· 38394041

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page