PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Ink & Obesyx's Record Shop [S/A/D, Spots, Summons, Dexing]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > Ink & Obesyx's Record Shop [S/A/D, Spots, Summons, Dexing] >

OBESYX's Avatarhypermode-12.pngOBESYX
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngs.png
Sending these out now, sorry for the delay!

QUOTE originally posted by Tala-chan

Hiya OBESYX, hope your day is going well~ I have some stuff to sell [zc preference] if you're interested! ~300zc, feel free to counteroffer! 6 Gimmighoul Coins, DCPx60 (I have up to thirty I could trade), 3 Nightmare Shrouds, 3 Azure Flutes, 2 Eclipse Flutes, 1 Spectral Leiomano, 4 Black Prisms, 1 Beast Ball, and 12 Shaderoot Carrots. I know you wouldn't likely be interested in *all* of them, but I figured I'd drop what I hae available and you can cherrypick! :3
I've already got an albino ghost Kinaster but I appreciate the offer! I'll buy the Gimmighoul coins (90zc total), 10 of the DCP packs (1000zc total), the Flutes (106 each, 212zc total), Leiomano (22zc), and the Shaderoot Carrots (20 each, 240zc total) for a total of 1564zc. If that's alright, please send a trade!

QUOTE originally posted by lonely-dog-song

Hi again OBESYX! I have a Walrein & Spiritomb totem sticker if you're interested in them. based on market prices, I'd put the Walrein at 108 ZC or equivalent & the Spiritomb at 240 ZC. I prefer ZC, but I'll accept any currency.
348zc for both works, please send a trade!
-------------------------------------------------
My posts are updated, I'm back to hunting Minior, and I'm no longer buying Death wings and Nightmare Shrouds for now! A gentle reminder to please specify who you're speaking to in your posts, no matter how obvious it may seem, as this is a joint shop.
Asphodel | 24 | they/he | cheriberry.png
Adamant nature collector
|
Local Ghost delta fiend.
summon_gim.png 53 until next Gholdengo summon_gim.png
Always buying summon_gim.png for 15 per! flying.png 6118 | 316 Delta Collector List | Journal | Joint Trade Shop
Avatar is a screencap from Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page