PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Happy Hallowe'en!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123

Falinks's AvatarFalinks
>Zubat costume YEEEEEEEEESSSSSS! It's now one of my PFQ-life goals to get a Zubat costume for every Pokemon that can have one. AND I was excited for the Zophan sale for all of five seconds before I remembered that just because I started my new job this week doesn't mean I actually HAVE any money. The Zubat costumes and Hypermode will have to wait ;p
Previously Otacon / Naganadel Just call me Asher ^^ Avatar: Urianger Augurelt from FFXIV: Shadowbringers - Official screenshot
Esme's AvatarEsme
I'm disappointed that shinies/albinos/melans can't be wear the costumes, but I still love them, and this sale is really nice! <3
i have nothing but love for the places that call me home
★ art made by me ★ background ★ icon - me - my shop
Panthersclaw's AvatarPanthersclaw
Aw man. I was waiting for contests to come back so I could get cosplay pikachu since I love her and her costumes. </3 But I'm happy about the ZC sale and I'm looking forward to MCW :)
Avatar created using Pony Creator by GeneralZoi on DeviantArt, and edited by me. Final touches and shading by ElithianFox on DeviantArt (Cryss on Pokefarm)
Kiara32's AvatarKiara32
yay i love sales thank you
tristun's Avatartristun
The costumes are so pretty! looking forward for delphox to have a costume >w<
Profile | Journal | Credits to gezeichnet for the wonderful Avatar~[x]
Rory's AvatarRory
Wow, the costumes are really cute! Glad I brought the Cosplay Pikachu when I could. But I have to admit, I'm a bit disappointed that shiny and co can't wear costumes D: Is it a thing that will be implemented in the future or it's gonna stay like this?
img official by Honkai Impact 3rd
The sale ends just thirteen hours before I get my money in or I might of thought about buying some, just as a secret stash. I haven't yet dressed up my cosplay Pikachu, might have to think about it now.
Updated: Feb 24th
PF1 User Name: TRasenS. Avatar, buttons, coding done by me. Dex image from the Bulbapedia. Banner made by Tendlex on PF1.
Myrthe's AvatarMyrthe
Hahaha, a ZC sale at the end of the month is probably not the brightest idea ever... my money comes in on the 1st so I wont't be able to buy any whereas I'm sure I would have once I got my salary... :p
Buying all summons, megastones, boxes, tokens and gems in my shop! ~
Avatar made by Box for my use only
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Due to popular demand, the sale has been extended one more day.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
Do the bonus Zophan count toward the Premium Box?

Journal

18+

Trade Shop

new Clan()

Raca (PFQ Wiki)

Sei

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page