PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Happy Hallowe'en!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123

SYSTEM's AvatarSYSTEM
Hello users, we decided to do something special to celebrate Hallowe'en! Firstly, you may have noticed the additional entry in the Timers bar: we're having a Zophan Sale! It's been a while, this is actually the first time since the recode... Well never mind that, this weekend will give bonus Zophan when you buy 500 or more! Second, we've brought back the Contest Hall... or rather its Dressing Room. There's a lot of work that needs to be done to make the Contest Hall complete. Starting with the Berry Blender, then the dressing up stuff can be moved there, Accessory shop, selling them, and finally the Contests themselves... it's a lot! So for now, only the Dressing Room is open. Here you can buy Costumes for certain Pokémon and equip them to get their associated Custom Sprites! This feature used to be limited to Cosplay Pikachu, but now any Pikachu and a small selection of others can equip various outfits. Cosplay Pikachu herself has been retired, so if you have one, it's now a legacy item! More Costumes will be available in future, so please look forward to them :) And of course, we have the Mass-Click Weekend. Good luck!
Gloo's AvatarGloo
Sounds great!
My avatar was a sprite I made whilst bored
Flamegirl's AvatarFlamegirl
Man... and I bought 500 ZC like 30 minutes before midnight ._. still, good offer.
Avatar by Sevi Yummy, free to use
Awesome, thankyou for all the hard work you put into the game @staff

megadex trades

- check my megas field for all my available mega dex's - pm to Dex trade for your mega/shiny/albino dex

RPG class

Adrian's AvatarAdrian
Fantastic surprise! Thanks guys! (also we just hit 1200 users online for the first time woah)
avatar credit ♡ ★ my two lovely melans, lucius & andromeda ★
28/100 Nightmare Shrouds
19/100 Helix Orbs
Ãlvï's AvatarÃlvï
The zc sale ends before I get my check :( just one day before :( that saddens me tremendously I will just enjoy mcw Awesome job guys :3
made by lia for alvi&mewichigo21
made by lia for alvi
Riliane's AvatarRiliane
Edit: Nevermind, found it on the ZC page link, derp.
Noah's Ark
For all your breeding needs
Avatar by Aryuma772 used with permission.
Disasterrific's AvatarDisasterrific

QUOTE originally posted by Talkincamara

What exactly is the bonus?
It'll tell you on the ZC page. LOVING the new costumes :o Well done arts team <3
Mika22's AvatarMika22
Not bad really, interesting as well.
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
Mismagius Braixen is really cute :3

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page