PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tournaments Season 28

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123

Rissa Unit's AvatarRissa Unit

QUOTE originally posted by arbor

It’s any egg bred by you. Can I ask why you think it has to be bug type eggs?
Oh thank goodness! And I thought since the tokens were Bug type that the eggs would need to be. I feel silly now. ^^;;
Here! Have some flowers~! Nice to meetcha! (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ ❀~❀~❀ My name's Rissa!
Can't wait. So much going on and it's all cool. ❤️
Bester: Click him or else Bleach lovers unite Are you a fan of Bleach? Come here and have to great time sharing your fandom.😁 What a beauty.😍
Goatlady's AvatarGoatlady
Someone else asked in a thread maybe in the Help forum but I can't find it now to see if it was answered so I'm asking here. How come there are the new Bug tokens for sale in the Market already? Where have those tokens come from to be sellable, as the first tournament hasn't ended yet?
  • Shop
  • Typerace
  • My Special Monz
  • Links
TUBG are an efficient and enthusiastic Team, offering these services: Ditto Speed Dating, Custom Breeding Pairs including Exclusives, Shelter Hunting, Exclusives Hatching, Charm Rental and selling our Special hatches, + items. Don't be shy, come drop by!
Nothing has more points than sharpened Steel!
Score: 10626
Banner created by LycanKai
StartermonFirst Melanmon
Lv. 100 — +1,359,887
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FirePsychic
Happiness 27%
Sassy nature
Reaper Cloth

Reaper Cloth

Evolution Item

(: 0)

A fabric imbued with evil energies.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 100 — +1,891,759
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ghost
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Gragon's Gift gives two of the current Season's token. But it can't be used until the Tournament ends.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Rikamonka's AvatarRikamonka
I just started but this stuff coool
Rika <3
Yall are so nice <3

=uwu
credit
Background from K-ON F2U code by Gumshoe
R34CT's AvatarR34CT
any tips for this tournament for finding your own eggs? i keep refreshing the shelter but it keeps showing me the same 1 egg of the species im breeding, except it was bred by someone else. i know it's the exact same one because the text-link color changed. do i just need to adopt that one and hope that one of mine is next in the queue? or use up daycare passes instead?
Yahan's AvatarYahan

QUOTE originally posted by R34CT

any tips for this tournament for finding your own eggs? i keep refreshing the shelter but it keeps showing me the same 1 egg of the species im breeding, except it was bred by someone else. i know it's the exact same one because the text-link color changed. do i just need to adopt that one and hope that one of mine is next in the queue? or use up daycare passes instead?
The shelter cache refreshes every 15 min so I'd wait until those benchmarks to release your eggs ^^
I use tone tags! Ones I tend to use the most are /gen
genuine
, /nf
not forced
,/nm
not mad
, /lh
light hearted
, /npa
not passive aggressive
, /pos
positive
, /neu
neutral
, /s
sarcastic
. (Hover over for meanings~)
Credits: Avatar
made by Anna-Ravenrock
|| Signature
my design. Luvdisc is one of my Pokemon OCs adapted from an official Luvdisc sprite, girl and the quote are both from Erin Entrada Kelly's novel You Go First
ShadowRotom's AvatarShadowRotom

QUOTE originally posted by R34CT

The following is based off my (somewhat sketchy) memory of this, so it may be entirely incorrect, but this is how I understood it. When you have a long chain, it’s easier to find your own eggs in the shelter. There’s something like a max 1/4 chance to find an egg you’re chaining when you get over a certain length. However, the egg you’ll see from this chain bonus will be the same egg until someone adopts it or it hatches. Other eggs that aren’t from the boost will be unaffected, and can be yours. You can get around this by either adopting the egg to “reroll” the selected bonus egg or putting more of your daycare eggs into the shelter to improve your chances of naturally finding one of your own eggs.
Shoot me a PM if you ever want to talk! My door is always open and I have experience with mental health issues. Spinarak drawn by me
Goatlady's AvatarGoatlady
Since the update to how the data of the Shelter eggs was accessed (the fix to Shelter lag), the order the eggs appear has changed and no amount of refreshing will change the egg that's selected as the next in line for your species. I have waited hours and unless the egg is adopted it's the same one that shows every refresh. You just have to take what you are given. There is no order as such to age of egg either. Sometimes the egg is one that will soon disappear from old age and other times it's a new egg released in the last 15mins, but it will be the only egg to show up (unless you get a page with more than one of the same egg on). The only tip is to create so many eggs that the odds are it'll be yours, or breed something no one else is hunting. Sorry to say, but that's just how it works now. It was different before the changes, when you got a random egg from all the possible eggs out there every refresh.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Goatlady

Sorry to say, but that's just how it works now. It was different before the changes, when you got a random egg from all the possible eggs out there every refresh.
I'm fairly sure that's one part of the code I didn't change. The "shiny chain gives chance of finding the egg" thing does not make use of the partitioning system at all, so that works as it always did.

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page