PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tournaments Season 28

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
As if the new release of Paldean Pokémon weren't enough, here's even more new stuff to collect!
The following changes will come into effect when Season 28 starts (Updates take effect on Saturday May 20th)
Season 28 introduces a new Token:
Tournament Token (Bug)
Ice Tournament Tokens will be unusable, serving only as Legacy Items. Please ensure you have traded them up to Fighting before Season 28 begins, as you will not be able to do so after that. Fighting Tournament Tokens are no longer valid for buying prizes. Ground Tournament Tokens are still valid, and can still be used to purchase all previous Season Exclusives as well as Miscellaneous Prizes. The price in Tokens of unlocking Season 27 Exclusives has lowered. Season 26 Exclusives now use Ground Tournament Tokens and their price has been reduced further. Season 26 Exclusives can now be bred, however doing so will be very difficult. Check your PokéDex for Egg Group information. The breeding rate of Season 25 Exclusives has been increased. Older prizes use Ground Tournament Tokens. They can no longer be obtained directly, but you can trade the new Bug Tokens down at a 1:1 rate. Fighting Tournament Tokens can no longer be spent, but you can upgrade them to Ground Tournament Tokens at a 3:1 rate. You cannot trade Ground Tokens up to Bug Tokens (except with other players, of course) Two new Exclusive lines have been added.
Unlocking these is done with Bug Tournament Tokens, but only after a Tournament offering it as a prize has completed. We hope you continue to enjoy the Weekly Tournaments, and welcome the new additions to our Exclusive family!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
I feel like the first egg looks like half ground half dark type and the second one definitely half bug and half grass
Pfp from Pfq
kaitlinrumph's Avatarkaitlinrumph
went well happn for Fighting Tournament Tokens if bug one comeings ?
[align=center] Name: mew Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage[/align]
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
Does anyone else get cat vibes from the 1st egg or is that just me?
Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc W.Stones @ 25zc Post here
Maristar1214's AvatarMaristar1214
I think the first might be a ghost type because of the way it looks like there is a pair of eyes on it
Check my UFT, Type Race, Free,and PWYW if you would like to trade Pokémon Pm me if your looking for a certain summon or want me to box box hunt or want me to shelter hunt for you Also pm me if I have any megas you would like to dex also anyone can mass click me thank you
Axolotlovers's AvatarAxolotlovers
Oooh! Stuff!
⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⡤⠤⠤⠤⣄⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⢴⠋⠙⠳⣤⡀⣠⠖⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠓⠤⡀⣠⡴⠟⠛⣷⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠈⠳⢤⣀⢈⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢏⣀⣠⡴⠋⠀⠀ ⢀⣠⣤⣄⣄⣉⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣇⣡⣤⡴⣦⣀ ⢹⣅⡀⠀⠀⠈⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡏⠁⠀⢀⣠⠏ ⠀⠈⠙⠉⢋⣉⣇⠀⠀⣾⣷⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢴⣿⡆⠀⢀⣿⡙⠋⠋⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⢤⠶⠋⠉⢈⣦⡀⠈⠉⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠉⠀⣠⣎⠈⠉⠛⢷⡀⠀ ⠀⠀⠻⣤⣤⠶⠋⠀⠈⠑⠠⠄⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⡀⠤⠐⠉⠀⠈⠻⠶⠖⠶⠃⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠃⠤⡀⠀⡠⠤⢱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡎⠀⠉⠁⠀⠉⠉⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⢀⠤⡀⠀⡠⢄⢀⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠢⣀⣀⣀⣈⡠⠊⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡌⡇⠀⣎⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢡⡇⣸⠜⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠓⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
handburger's Avatarhandburger
a year on this site and i still have no idea how tournaments work. doesnt change the fact that im super excited lol
avatar by me :D if u want i can make u a silly little ms paint creature like this one for ur avatar just ask :)
Alcryst's AvatarAlcryst
Nice and now i can get even more confused for tournaments!
Mikayla • She/her • Other JournalSiblingToyhouseFlight Rising Feel free to send me a PM, spar(s), trade(s), or gifts! Type Race Score: 0
Rissa Unit's AvatarRissa Unit
I've looked pretty much everywhere (including the Pokefarm Wiki) and I can't seem to find if we need to hatch specifically BUG eggs from our Daycare or if any type egg will work. Can anyone show me to the list of eggs that are non-shiny chain breaking and work for the tournament please?
Here! Have some flowers~! Nice to meetcha! (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ ❀~❀~❀ My name's Rissa!
arbor's Avatararbor

QUOTE originally posted by MissRissa

I've looked pretty much everywhere (including the Pokefarm Wiki) and I can't seem to find if we need to hatch specifically BUG eggs from our Daycare or if any type egg will work. Can anyone show me to the list of eggs that are non-shiny chain breaking and work for the tournament please?
It’s any egg bred by you. Can I ask why you think it has to be bug type eggs?
arbor ☼ journal: 16 “The tides are in our veins, we still mirror the stars, life is your child, but there is in me, older and harder than life and more impartial, the eye that watched before there was an ocean.”
credit
Background from freepik.com F2U code by Gumshoe

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page