PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Tournaments Season 28

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Tournaments Season 28 >

ShadowRotom's AvatarShadowRotom
master.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by R34CT

any tips for this tournament for finding your own eggs? i keep refreshing the shelter but it keeps showing me the same 1 egg of the species im breeding, except it was bred by someone else. i know it's the exact same one because the text-link color changed. do i just need to adopt that one and hope that one of mine is next in the queue? or use up daycare passes instead?
The following is based off my (somewhat sketchy) memory of this, so it may be entirely incorrect, but this is how I understood it. When you have a long chain, it’s easier to find your own eggs in the shelter. There’s something like a max 1/4 chance to find an egg you’re chaining when you get over a certain length. However, the egg you’ll see from this chain bonus will be the same egg until someone adopts it or it hatches. Other eggs that aren’t from the boost will be unaffected, and can be yours. You can get around this by either adopting the egg to “reroll” the selected bonus egg or putting more of your daycare eggs into the shelter to improve your chances of naturally finding one of your own eggs.
Shoot me a PM if you ever want to talk! My door is always open and I have experience with mental health issues. Spinarak drawn by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page