PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

VanaBanana's Artshop

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 789101112

VanaBanana's AvatarVanaBanana
Happy bump
Rylee's AvatarRylee
hey there! you are so talented! i'd love to order a commission from you! i was wondering if you could possibly draw a portrait with two people(?) i would like me and my boyfriend's ffxiv characters together. i think it would be a cute christmas gift for him :') my character (preferably this outfit) his character ours together (mostly to see the height difference! he's just a little guy, up to about my character's knee and she's kneeling in this image) let me know if you'd need any more refrence pictures! i'd be happy to supply :') also i know im asking for a lot so i can happily pay extra for the additional character/anything you think is appropriate! i'd like to pay in ZC but i can throw in some special pokemon too if thats something you'd be interested in? hopefully this is an alright request, if you need to decline for whatever reason no worries! thank you either way!
S/A/D/Summon Shop | Adopt Shop | Journal avatar drawn by me
Bump, shop is no longer closed Got back on the track and ready to work!!
Identity V's AvatarIdentity V
hihi! i love your art and i was wondering if I can commision a portrait from you for 8 dollars of my oc ! I can also do 100% upfront to avoid any fees from paypal! let me know if you need any more refrences or anything! :3
"This forum post was NOT sponsered by Identity V."
Ground TR April 2024, made by EstherGamer
Clear Bell

Clear Bell

Summon Item

(: 0)

A small, ancient bell that is faintly warm to the touch, as if recently submerged in ashes. Upon ringing it, stories tell of the coming of the Legendary Pokémon Ho-Oh.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalFlying
Happiness MAX
Adamant nature
art in icon drawn by Dachsbuns !!

QUOTE originally posted by Identity V

hihi! i love your art and i was wondering if I can commision a portrait from you for 8 dollars of my oc ! I can also do 100% upfront to avoid any fees from paypal! let me know if you need any more refrences or anything! :3
Hi!! Sure, I'll PM you with a sketch soon uwu
Bump!
Arihi's AvatarArihi
Hello! Your art looks so scrumptious!!!! So, is it possible for you to draw a portrait of Paul for 4k gp?
Profile pic made by me Check out my art shop! :)

QUOTE originally posted by Arihi

Hello! Your art looks so scrumptious!!!! So, is it possible for you to draw a portrait of Paul for 4k gp?
Hi! Sure, can do that! I'll PM you for some details then uwu
Alienoid.txt's AvatarAlienoid.txt
Hello again! I'd like to order a portrait for GP if you're available! I can send the idea and references in Discord.
Profile pic by lycanpyr

QUOTE originally posted by Alienoid.txt

Hello again! I'd like to order a portrait for GP if you're available! I can send the idea and references in Discord.
Hi! Sure, will be waiting for details uwu

Pages: 123··· 789101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page