PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

VanaBanana's Artshop

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 6789101112

VanaBanana's AvatarVanaBanana
Bumpy bump!
Bumpy bum bump
Bumpy bumpo bum bump
Bumpy bumpo bum buma bump
Kang's AvatarKang
could i get a portrait of him for 4mil cr? you can have artistic freedom with him if you would like ^~^
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00

QUOTE originally posted by Kang

could i get a portrait of him for 4mil cr? you can have artistic freedom with him if you would like ^~^
Sure! I'll start drawing in a flash uwu
Bumpp
Booplesnoott's AvatarBooplesnoott
Hiii ! I would like to order a portrait for one of my character for my next DND campain :3 I would like to pay with IRL money if it's okay with you :) And I could do a 100% payment before, to avoid the paypal's fees ! Here's my character : Angle 1 Angle 2 Angle 3 She is a character mostly evil because of her background and she is cursed with a shadow antity, slowly trying to transform her into an humanoid demonic monster. I would like a portrait that illustrade her villain and evil side without revealing too much about the said curse (since other players won't know from the beginning), I don't know if that makes sense ! Maybe part of her face in the shadow with something hiding behind, or maybe part of her face being subtly turn into a monstery thingny ? ... Well, tell me if you would like to draw that portrait for me and if it's something you are comfortable with ! I also want to add that since it's not just a classic portrait and well, I'm asking for more, I don't mind at all if you bump up the price, it would be a pleasure to pay more ! :) Thanks for your time ^v^ EDIT : the overly complicated tattoo in her neck is just a place holder I used in Baldur's gate character creation lmao, it doesn't have to be drawn since I haven't chosen a tattoo idea for the neck yet !
Bunnelby credits by Conyjams Sprite by Vio99
Sprite by Kïrözëy
Arts of my bunny boi, Victor !
puffbabe's Avatarpuffbabe
Hi I'm back!! :D I'd love a fullbody of my characters Rocco and Ty in one scene. They have pretty simple design so I hope it's okay for them to be together? Can you place them in some sketchy downtown alleyway scene at night looking sneaky and entering some chain link fence that says "no entry"? More details can be found on their TH link, I trust you with the rest of the details :D Will be sending 50% of the payment!! Thank you so much <3
Excited bump!

Pages: 123··· 6789101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page