PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

VanaBanana's Artshop

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 101112

VanaBanana's AvatarVanaBanana
Hello! Nice to see you here!
Rules: ● Do not doublepost. PM me if you have any questions; ● Patience is rewardable. I have irl stuff too; ● I can decline your order OR ask for another character; ● I won't draw anything out of PFQ rules; ● If you have already made an advance payment you can't change the order. If you want something different - please PM me so we could figure it out. ● Deadline ~1-2 weeks or less. Depends on the commission
What can I offer:

Doodles

S/A/M Baits

Character reference

Portrait

Full body (shaded)

Character belongs to Cledanio Character belongs to Silver Raven
Pricelist
Currency convertion rate: 5k : 5 : 1 1 $ : 100 You can also pay with : 20 ● Doodles: 1m | 1000 | 200 | 2 $ ● S/A/M baits: 4.5m | 4.500 | 900 | 9$ ● Character reference: 4.5m | 4.500 | 900 | 9$ ● Portrait: 4m | 4.000 | 800 | 8 $ ● Fullbody (shaded): 7.5m | 7.500 | 1500 | 15 $ How to order: ● 50% prepayment. ● After receiving prepayment I will start. ● Then I will PM you again with the final work, BUT watermarked. ● You send the rest 50% payment. ● I send you the finished picture! ● If you want to use art - credit me.
Sparkly portrait doodles for gems:
Quick doodle of your pokemon (only) OC for 2 Large gems of any type!

Example

You can also find me here: InstagramToyhouse

Waiting list

1. Alienoid.txt
Cledànio's AvatarCledànio
Hello Vano! I love your portraits, could you please draw me my new character Hans for 4 mil cr? Thanks in advance!

Cledanio | She/They| Adult

110/550 Buying at 40
ART SHOP Adopt Shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @SilverRaven on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @Me
Type Race Score; 1000
Silver Raven's AvatarSilver Raven
Hello friend!!! I'd love to get some portrait of Afanasy if that ok with you!! I'll be paying with 800 zc! Thank you so much <3
@Cledànio @Silver Raven Hie! Sure, I'll add you both to my list and will start drawing asap after 50% prepayment Have a nice day and wait for updates:)
Bump! Also here's finished commision!

Cledànio

Cledànio's AvatarCledànio
WOAH! Such a great artwork!! Thanks so much qwq I... I can't resist, could i please order another piece of art for same character but full body this time! Paying with ZC again qwq
@Cledànio I'm soo glad you like the result and it will be lovely to draw him more! uwu
satoru's Avatarsatoru
heyo!! could i get a portrait of my girl? :3 i can pay with 800zc!
🌸 carrd · twitter 🌸
credit
♡ Background by cinamoncune ♡ Icon by sukka ♡ Button by Strendolstar ♡ F2U code by Gumshoe
@plushy Sure! She looks adorable! I'll start drawing her as soon as I finish previous commissions and 50% prepayment!
Alienoid.txt's AvatarAlienoid.txt
Hi Vano! I'm writing my own D&D campaign and would love it if you could make the character references for some of the characters! I can pay in USD for them all (through Paypal), and I have five different ones. Would you prefer I order them one by one or could I order them altogether? (If you'd be open to doing seven characters, of course). Edit: Would you be willing to work of a description instead of a reference for most of these characters?
Profile pic by lycanpyr

Pages: 123··· 101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page