PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in VanaBanana's Artshop

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops > VanaBanana's Artshop >

VanaBanana's AvatarVanaBanana
Hello! Nice to see you here!
Rules: ● Do not doublepost. PM me if you have any questions; ● Patience is rewardable. I have irl stuff too; ● I can decline your order OR ask for another character; ● I won't draw anything out of PFQ rules; ● If you have already made an advance payment you can't change the order. If you want something different - please PM me so we could figure it out. ● Deadline ~1-2 weeks or less. Depends on the commission
What can I offer:

Doodles

S/A/M Baits

Character reference

Portrait

Full body (shaded)

Character belongs to Cledanio Character belongs to Silver Raven
Pricelist
Currency convertion rate: 5k : 5 : 1 1 $ : 100 You can also pay with : 20 ● Doodles: 1m | 1000 | 200 | 2 $ ● S/A/M baits: 4.5m | 4.500 | 900 | 9$ ● Character reference: 4.5m | 4.500 | 900 | 9$ ● Portrait: 4m | 4.000 | 800 | 8 $ ● Fullbody (shaded): 7.5m | 7.500 | 1500 | 15 $ How to order: ● 50% prepayment. ● After receiving prepayment I will start. ● Then I will PM you again with the final work, BUT watermarked. ● You send the rest 50% payment. ● I send you the finished picture! ● If you want to use art - credit me.
Sparkly portrait doodles for gems:
Quick doodle of your pokemon (only) OC for 2 Large gems of any type!

Example

You can also find me here: InstagramToyhouse

Waiting list

1. Alienoid.txt
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page