PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

VanaBanana's Artshop

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 12345··· 101112

VanaBanana's AvatarVanaBanana
Bump All recent commissions are done Will make sure to fill bait folder and make more adoptables asap uwu
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Hello! Might I be able to get a portrait of her for ZC please? Thank you very much, I will be sending first half payment in a moment! ^_^
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
@LilypadLife Ohh my adhd head completely forgot to reply Added to the list!!
Alienoid.txt's AvatarAlienoid.txt
Hi again Vano! With this campaign wrapping up and heading into part two, I was wondering if you'd be open to 5 more character references for 4500 ZC? I would email the inital concept references once again like before.
Profile pic by lycanpyr

QUOTE originally posted by Alienoid.txt

Hi again Vano! With this campaign wrapping up and heading into part two, I was wondering if you'd be open to 5 more character references for 4500 ZC? I would email the inital concept references once again like before.
Hello!! Sure, I will be really glad to work with you uwu
Great, just let me know when to send the info.
Bump!
Hello again Vana! If you are interested in making another D&D character from me, would you be open to a paladin in plate armor as a fullbody shaded piece and 4 doodles for $23? I don't have any art of the character yet, so I would send the initial references and descriptions over email once more. Thanks!

QUOTE originally posted by Alienoid.txt

Hello again Vana! If you are interested in making another D&D character from me, would you be open to a paladin in plate armor as a fullbody shaded piece and 4 doodles for $23? I don't have any art of the character yet, so I would send the initial references and descriptions over email once more. Thanks!
Hello! Sure, send me references and we'll see what I can do uwu
Sent!

Pages: 12345··· 101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page