PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

VanaBanana's Artshop

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123456··· 101112

VanaBanana's AvatarVanaBanana
Mega bump with new examples of artwork and attention Animated baits!
Buggs's AvatarBuggs
Just saying this...YOUR ART IS AMAZING AH I'm saving up ZC I shall return someday for a potrait of my elf >:3

QUOTE originally posted by Honeymander

Just saying this...YOUR ART IS AMAZING AH I'm saving up ZC I shall return someday for a potrait of my elf >:3
:__ Omg thanks I'm glad to hear you like it!! Will be waiting for you uwu
Fallure's AvatarFallure
Hello! I'd love to comm you for a portrait of my DND character, Iseren! I'd be paying in real money (preferably using PayPal) and will be tipping heftily because WOW your art is worth so much more than you're charging xD Note: His hair is supposed to be wispy and cloud-like, but I didn't do a very good job of conveying it on the ref. Whoops.
Credits
BBCode: Firefly (ALeafOnTheWind) Icon+Button: Fay (Fallure)

QUOTE originally posted by Fallure

Hello! I'd love to comm you for a portrait of my DND character, Iseren! I'd be paying in real money (preferably using PayPal) and will be tipping heftily because WOW your art is worth so much more than you're charging xD Note: His hair is supposed to be wispy and cloud-like, but I didn't do a very good job of conveying it on the ref. Whoops.
Hello! Sure, I'll start drawing as soon as I finish previous commissions! oww you all made my day saying sweet things about my art :__
Fallure's AvatarFallure
Hello again so soon! I actually have a friend who's wanting to comm you as well, do you have a preferred method of contact aside from Pokefarm? If not, then that's fine, and I can act as an intermediary for that ^^

QUOTE originally posted by Fallure

Hello again so soon! I actually have a friend who's wanting to comm you as well, do you have a preferred method of contact aside from Pokefarm? If not, then that's fine, and I can act as an intermediary for that ^^
I'll send you a pm right away so we don't have to spam in the thread ^^
puffbabe's Avatarpuffbabe
Hi, I love your art so much! Can I please order a portrait of my OC Lucien? He is a vampire. I will be paying in ZC! I'll send the first half already. Thank you <3

QUOTE originally posted by puffbabe

Hi, I love your art so much! Can I please order a portrait of my OC Lucien? He is a vampire. I will be paying in ZC! I'll send the first half already. Thank you <3
Hello! Sure, I'll add you to the list uwu
JenkoFive's AvatarJenkoFive
hello hello!! is 1k GP and 600 ZC okay for a portrait of my OC? :>

Pages: 123456··· 101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page