PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Catboy Cyrus' Art Shop and F2U BAIT! [Closed!]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 7891011··· 212223

Thun's AvatarThun
ultra.pnge.png
One, Two, Three -Crop: Fullbody -Shading: Yes -Additional Characters: I hope three is okay ;; -Background: Maybe something comfy,,, -Payment method(s): 1000ZC, 3 BoxBox, 500 GP
Catboy Cyrus's AvatarCatboy Cyrus
grandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Thun

One, Two, Three -Crop: Fullbody -Shading: Yes -Additional Characters: I hope three is okay ;; -Background: Maybe something comfy,,, -Payment method(s): 1000ZC, 3 BoxBox, 500 GP
Finished!
Crypt-He/it- Art Shop-:3
Background and icon art by me. Team Galactic Logo is from BDSP.
3.png u.png u.png f.png p.png r.png
grandmaster.pngd.png
Bump!
SweetBean's AvatarSweetBean
superior.pngd.png
Comment: Wanna get art of these two beans together! Was honestly thinking of a cuddling pose, squishy’s the shy & nervous type while kalax is the shy type. Squishy is a bit possessive/protective of kalax :] -Subject matter: Squishy! -Crop: Half-body! -Shading: yes please!! -Additional Characters:

Kalax!

He usually wears a black hoodie with shorts! So would like it if he could be drawn with his clothing on please
-Background: You decide what fits best! -Payment method(s): 3 shiny eevees and zc!
❀Squishy/Kate • They/He
She/her is friend's only, please respect that.
• Lv. 16 • EST timezone • 🎂🎉 - 07/28❀ ❀Joint Shoppe!!Art Shoppe!!Doodle Shoppe!!Artfight!!Toyhouse!!A dumb 16 yr old artist & coder, who is bisexual, aroace, and gender-fluid! I may be autistic and I enjoy sleeping.
grandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by SweetBean

Comment: Wanna get art of these two beans together! Was honestly thinking of a cuddling pose, squishy’s the shy & nervous type while kalax is the shy type. Squishy is a bit possessive/protective of kalax :] -Subject matter: Squishy! -Crop: Half-body! -Shading: yes please!! -Additional Characters:

Kalax!

He usually wears a black hoodie with shorts! So would like it if he could be drawn with his clothing on please
-Background: You decide what fits best! -Payment method(s): 3 shiny eevees and zc!
Finished! Also a note on general shop operation- While I still intend to keep art turnaround fairly rapid, I'm going to be slowing down a little (and already have). The general art eta should be less than a week, but will vary somewhat dramatically within that timeframe, and is also dependant on the complexity of what you've ordered. If you'd like an update on your commission (and i haven't already sent you a wip) you can ask, but i do request that you try not to spam me and give me a few days from the time of commission. While I'm here, my timezone is server time +1 at present, so bear that in mind! If you order late night server time, I will probably be asleep and will get to you in the morning! Okay, that's all, thank you! <3
grandmaster.pngd.png
bump! a silly drawing for your troubles :3
SweetBean's AvatarSweetBean
superior.pngd.png
Comment: I wanna get art of these two goobers together! Pose was, I was thinking of like—pin having elliot in a headlock and ruffling up their hair! And them possibly both laughing? Elliot’s shorter than Pin due to being a kid :] -Subject matter: Elliot! -Crop: Half-body! -Shading: yes please -Additional Characters: Pin! (best image that shows their design, you can look for a diff image though! <3) -Background: you decide what’s best! <3 -Payment method(s): 3 shiny eevee’s & 50zc!
grandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by SweetBean

Comment: I wanna get art of these two goobers together! Pose was, I was thinking of like—pin having elliot in a headlock and ruffling up their hair! And them possibly both laughing? Elliot’s shorter than Pin due to being a kid :] -Subject matter: Elliot! -Crop: Half-body! -Shading: yes please -Additional Characters: Pin! (best image that shows their design, you can look for a diff image though! <3) -Background: you decide what’s best! <3 -Payment method(s): 3 shiny eevee’s & 50zc!
Finished! Also, general update, I've decided against doing adopts and am instead going to do F2U bait! The first ones should be up later, and I will take requests, although they will take up a spot in the queue. If you use anything I draw PLEASE credit me!
grandmaster.pngd.png
Alright! New baits added: Phantump, Eevee, Hisuian Growlithe, and Xerneas! More coming and requests open :>
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
grandmaster.pnga.png
If there's a slot open, I'd love to order! -Subject matter: Domino -Crop: Bust -Shading: Yes -Additional Characters: No -Background: Transparent please! -Payment method(s): ZC! Thank you very much! ^^
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM

Pages: 123··· 7891011··· 212223

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page