PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Catboy Cyrus' Art Shop and F2U BAIT! [Closed!]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 212223

Catboy Cyrus's AvatarCatboy Cyrus
grandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by SweetBean

Comment: Wanna get some art of my bean! :] -Subject matter: Sully -Crop: Bust -Shading: yes please! -Additional Characters: N/A -Background: whatever you wanna do -Payment method(s): zc!
Finished!
Crypt-He/it- Art Shop-:3
Background and icon art by me. Team Galactic Logo is from BDSP.
3.png u.png u.png f.png p.png r.png
AngelOShadows's AvatarAngelOShadows
arceus.pngb.png
Comment: Thank you for answering my previous question! -Subject matter: Dreamvee -Crop: Bust! -Shading: Yes please! -Additional Characters: N/A -Background: Transparent, if possible! -Payment method(s): 350kCR Comment: If possible, I'd love 2! -Subject matter: Silver -Crop: Bust! -Shading: Yes please! -Additional Characters: N/A -Background: Transparent, if possible! -Payment method(s): 350kCR & A shiny mimikyu as an addon!

Vetran Player | Any Pronouns | 21+

☆ ☆ ☆
Art & Sprite Shop Journal Pokémon Toyhouse credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Icon @Cledanio Pagedoll Base@ACD ; edit by me Divider @moonlight-pendent13 Pagedoll & Icon are my OC Other Credits
grandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by AngelOShadows

Comment: Thank you for answering my previous question! -Subject matter: Dreamvee -Crop: Bust! -Shading: Yes please! -Additional Characters: N/A -Background: Transparent, if possible! -Payment method(s): 350kCR Comment: If possible, I'd love 2! -Subject matter: Silver -Crop: Bust! -Shading: Yes please! -Additional Characters: N/A -Background: Transparent, if possible! -Payment method(s): 350kCR & A shiny mimikyu as an addon!
Finished!
grandmaster.pngd.png
Bump! Bonus here's a drawing I did recently that I am proud of he's my fursona :)
SweetBean's AvatarSweetBean
superior.pngd.png
Comment: Wanna get art of these three together, unsure how many more shinies and zc it would cost though as m'not good with math c,: Would also like to note that--Ren is the hyper type, metro being the calm type, and AL being the shy and nervous type! -Subject matter: AL! -Crop: Full-Body -Shading: yes please! -Additional Characters: Ren, Metro -Background: up to you! -Payment method(s): does shiny eevees and zc work with you?
❀Squishy/Kate • They/He
She/her is friend's only, please respect that.
• Lv. 16 • EST timezone • 🎂🎉 - 07/28❀ ❀Joint Shoppe!!Art Shoppe!!Doodle Shoppe!!Artfight!!Toyhouse!!A dumb 16 yr old artist & coder, who is bisexual, aroace, and gender-fluid! I may be autistic and I enjoy sleeping.
Gengaar's AvatarGengaar
master.pnge.png
HELLO!! Comment: -Subject matter: https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/46948767_BymPCFG0S5Yyi1P.png?1647817551 + https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/46971833_7zVNxHfsGq76Eyk.png Hes a chandelure gengar hybrid!! -Crop: Fullbody please? -Shading: Yes please! -Additional Characters: n/a -Background: up to you! -Payment method(s): 2.5 mil cr and five albinos of your choosing from my fields? lmk if you want more!! This is my first time ordering on pokefarm so please forgive me aaaaaAA
rampardos's Avatarrampardos
champion.png
-Subject matter: evilxisuma from xisumas hermitcraft pov -Crop: fullbody! -Shading: please and ty :) -Additional Characters: none -Background: wtvr! anything goes -Payment method(s): 2 albinos (if thats enough, i cannot do math </3 -Comment: if able to, can u use sweetesthoneybees design for him? its alright if not, i just like it -Subject matter: shiny rampardos in a trenchcoat -Crop: bust -Shading: yessirr -Additional Characters: nope! -Background: flat color, maybe grey. wtvr matches -Payment method(s): 12 daycare passes, 110 gp if two is too much, im ok with just the first. :)
Rampardos.
grandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by SweetBean

Comment: Wanna get art of these three together, unsure how many more shinies and zc it would cost though as m'not good with math c,: Would also like to note that--Ren is the hyper type, metro being the calm type, and AL being the shy and nervous type! -Subject matter: AL! -Crop: Full-Body -Shading: yes please! -Additional Characters: Ren, Metro -Background: up to you! -Payment method(s): does shiny eevees and zc work with you?
Finished!
grandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Gengaar

HELLO!! Comment: -Subject matter: https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/46948767_BymPCFG0S5Yyi1P.png?1647817551 + https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/46971833_7zVNxHfsGq76Eyk.png Hes a chandelure gengar hybrid!! -Crop: Fullbody please? -Shading: Yes please! -Additional Characters: n/a -Background: up to you! -Payment method(s): 2.5 mil cr and five albinos of your choosing from my fields? lmk if you want more!! This is my first time ordering on pokefarm so please forgive me aaaaaAA
Finished!
grandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by rampardos

-Subject matter: evilxisuma from xisumas hermitcraft pov -Crop: fullbody! -Shading: please and ty :) -Additional Characters: none -Background: wtvr! anything goes -Payment method(s): 2 albinos (if thats enough, i cannot do math </3 -Comment: if able to, can u use sweetesthoneybees design for him? its alright if not, i just like it -Subject matter: shiny rampardos in a trenchcoat -Crop: bust -Shading: yessirr -Additional Characters: nope! -Background: flat color, maybe grey. wtvr matches -Payment method(s): 12 daycare passes, 110 gp if two is too much, im ok with just the first. :)
Finished! And with that the shop is open once more! There's been a minor price update, so make sure to double check that, and I've changed some examples and have removed some older commissions that no longer reflect my current skill level. Thank you as ever everyone who's ordered!

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 212223

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page