PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Catboy Cyrus' Art Shop and F2U BAIT! [Closed!]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 212223

Silver Raven's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSilver Raven
hypermode.pngcomplete.pnga+.png
Hello! -Subject matter:Lazar -Crop: bust -Shading: yes please! -Additional Characters: - -Background:up to you -Payment method(s): zc!
i return...... - rook and castle!!! in the same piece :3 - palette halfbodies! - payment of one shiny and one albino! i am overpaying because castle is. castle. consider it a tip for making you draw the beast for the palette, i'd like this one! composition wise, i would like rook to be the focus with castle behind them, with rook casting a spell of some sort perhaps. i'll be happy with whatever you do let's be real i love your art

ren | it/its

artist, writer, certified beast of sorts
art shopjournalko-ficredits

credits

code @Neonyan divider @RevPixy on deviantart forum icon @Catboy Cyrus signature pagedoll by me!
Catboy Cyrus's AvatarCatboy Cyrus
grandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Silver Raven

Hello! -Subject matter:Lazar -Crop: bust -Shading: yes please! -Additional Characters: - -Background:up to you -Payment method(s): zc!
Finished!
Crypt-He/it- Art Shop-:3
Background and icon art by me. Team Galactic Logo is from BDSP.
3.png u.png u.png f.png p.png r.png
beetlescratch's Avatarbeetlescratch
ultra.pnge.png
i love your artstyle :0 Comment: just looking for art of my silly -Subject matter: hydrostellar <3 -Crop: bust -Shading: yes please -Additional Characters: no -Background: something purple or blue/grey (idrk) -Payment method(s): 400,000 credits of that works
★ OLLY/EMMET/AIRY ★
my pfp is by me
Big Pearl

Big Pearl

Treasure

(item.png: 0)

A lovely large pearl that would sell at a high price.

Sells for 3,750

Lv. 100 — +11,428
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassDark
Happiness 50%
Docile nature
Lv. 36 — 1,221 / 3,997
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFlying
Happiness MAX
Mild nature
grandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by s0urbugz

i love your artstyle :0 Comment: just looking for art of my silly -Subject matter: hydrostellar <3 -Crop: bust -Shading: yes please -Additional Characters: no -Background: something purple or blue/grey (idrk) -Payment method(s): 400,000 credits of that works
Finished!
grandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by giratina plushie

i return...... - rook and castle!!! in the same piece :3 - palette halfbodies! - payment of one shiny and one albino! i am overpaying because castle is. castle. consider it a tip for making you draw the beast for the palette, i'd like this one! composition wise, i would like rook to be the focus with castle behind them, with rook casting a spell of some sort perhaps. i'll be happy with whatever you do let's be real i love your art
Finished!
grandmaster.pngd.png
Bump!
Silver Raven's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSilver Raven
hypermode.pngcomplete.pnga+.png
Hello! с: -Subject matter:Rose -Crop: bust -Shading: yes please! -Additional Characters: - -Background:up to you -Payment method(s): zc!
SweetBean's AvatarSweetBean
superior.pngd.png
Comment: Wanna get some art of my bean! :] -Subject matter: Sully -Crop: Bust -Shading: yes please! -Additional Characters: N/A -Background: whatever you wanna do -Payment method(s): zc!
❀Squishy/Kate • They/He
She/her is friend's only, please respect that.
• Lv. 16 • EST timezone • 🎂🎉 - 07/28❀ ❀Joint Shoppe!!Art Shoppe!!Doodle Shoppe!!Artfight!!Toyhouse!!A dumb 16 yr old artist & coder, who is bisexual, aroace, and gender-fluid! I may be autistic and I enjoy sleeping.
grandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Silver Raven

Hello! с: -Subject matter:Rose -Crop: bust -Shading: yes please! -Additional Characters: - -Background:up to you -Payment method(s): zc!
Finished!

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 212223

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page