PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Catboy Cyrus' Art Shop and F2U BAIT! [Closed!]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops > Catboy Cyrus' Art Shop and F2U BAIT! [Closed!] >

Catboy Cyrus's AvatarCatboy Cyrus
grandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by SweetBean

Comment: Wanna get art of these two beans together! Was honestly thinking of a cuddling pose, squishy’s the shy & nervous type while kalax is the shy type. Squishy is a bit possessive/protective of kalax :] -Subject matter: Squishy! -Crop: Half-body! -Shading: yes please!! -Additional Characters:

Kalax!

He usually wears a black hoodie with shorts! So would like it if he could be drawn with his clothing on please
-Background: You decide what fits best! -Payment method(s): 3 shiny eevees and zc!
Finished! Also a note on general shop operation- While I still intend to keep art turnaround fairly rapid, I'm going to be slowing down a little (and already have). The general art eta should be less than a week, but will vary somewhat dramatically within that timeframe, and is also dependant on the complexity of what you've ordered. If you'd like an update on your commission (and i haven't already sent you a wip) you can ask, but i do request that you try not to spam me and give me a few days from the time of commission. While I'm here, my timezone is server time +1 at present, so bear that in mind! If you order late night server time, I will probably be asleep and will get to you in the morning! Okay, that's all, thank you! <3
Crypt-He/it- Art Shop-:3
Background and icon art by me. Team Galactic Logo is from BDSP.
3.png u.png u.png f.png p.png r.png
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page