PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

"Adopt six" button in the Daycare

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Pages: 12345

Kinshine's AvatarKinshine
Support we think this could be helpiful espically when you have rus and rushing to adopt eggs one by one. Only issue I see is how neit will code it on this site. However if the QoL coding can mass release Pokémon and a button to select all Pokémon in one place has been coded I think a button next to adopt 1 egg could say adopt or adopt multiple. Over all this could and would be helpiful and we support.
Avatar by: Nettle Bee | Pixel by: Bufuserk
MomZombii's AvatarMomZombii
I support the "fill party" button, but not the adopt 6. I have seen quite a few users take advantage of keeping a hatched pokemon in their party to boost their eggs, and I can have up to 3 pokemon in my party when were off type traces to help get more of my breeding pairs to lvl 100, if the adopt 6 button was implemented I would likely never use it. tldr: support for "fill party", no support for "adopt 6"
Avatar from here. Selling S/A pokemon at my shop
Score: 0
FathomRising's AvatarFathomRising
Okay, I also agree that the Fill Party button would be more fexible compared to an Adopt Six button. I'll edit the main post a bit pertaining to the Fill Party button.
Pfp is Sampo from Star Rail
credit
Background is from Elden Ring F2U code by Gumshoe
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan
I see no harm in this, but I don't think I would use it unless Pokefarm's cookies saved the number I typed in (Ex; a full party for me is five eggs, because i keep a pokemon in the front of my party). If i had to type in 5 everytime i hit the page and then hit adopt and then click space it would be just as annoying to me as right clicking adopt & then hitting space 5 times. If cookies saved my preferred number, I'd probably use this! I would be curious how it would handle variant eggs or if you happen to have multiple eggs in the daycare, though. It seems like it would end up with a similar problem of having more prompts to go through, which would equal out to a similar number of clicks as just right click adopt & then space bar. This isn't a bad suggestion by any means, its not game breaking or unbalanced, but the amount of time it saves may not be worth it when you take outlier situations into account.

★ Zachary ★ They/He ★ 22 ★

Quiet nature collector.
Free Eggdex Help + Free Pair Creation Help Free Forum Templatescredits

credits

Code & Divider @Neonyan Signature Pagedoll @Vehemourn on Toyhou.se Forum Icon @Kotatsu on Toyhou.se
That's true. For variant hunters, this button is probably going to be more complicated. Maybe it could be something like once you click the button, if there are more than one type of egg in the daycare, it would ask you which eggs you want to adopt (which has a toggleable option of saving a cookie). For variant hunters it may not save as much clicks as it would for those who have breeding pairs only producing one type of egg. For a select amount button, it would be essentially the same thing, just with a number to type (and another extra toggleable cookie). And if there are no other eggs, it will just adopt eggs without question (unless the button is turned off in options or something).
shadowofzeref's Avatarshadowofzeref

QUOTE originally posted by FathomRising

For variant hunters, this button is probably going to be more complicated.
Maybe it can be programmed to prioritize variants/exclusives in that case?
That's true, I just don't really know how that would work with those without a matchup checker? Also, when hunting variants, are there multiple variants that can can result from a specific pair? + bump
This idea could actually be useful. I find it extremely frustrating do it one at a time, and that's on a rarely-use basis. Support.
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
bump!
bumpers

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page