PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

"Adopt six" button in the Daycare

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Pages: 12345

FathomRising's AvatarFathomRising

QUOTE originally posted by FathomRising

There are a lot of polls already ^^' but I added another to see what people would think of the button that seems to be the most voted for. Again, the button most users would want seems to be a fill party button under or above the "Adopt" button on an egg with a confirmation. Thanks for your input, everyone!! (also bump)
Pfp is Sampo from Star Rail
credit
Background is from Elden Ring F2U code by Gumshoe

There are a lot of polls already ^^' but I added another to see what people would think of the button that seems to be the most voted for. Again, the button most users would want seems to be a fill party button under or above the "Adopt" button on an egg with a confirmation. Thanks for your input, everyone!! (also bump)

PhoenixBirch's AvatarPhoenixBirch
I also support the "Fill party" option over "adopt 6" more out of convivence if people want to keep certain mon in their slots
  • My Favs!
  • Sikannos!
  • Credit (+ Little Guy)
APDS's AvatarAPDS
This would be great with a confirmation screen like the one in the shelter, but if it is implemented maybe have a way to quickly transfer your whole party to a specific field (if enough space is left, of course) rather than having to do them individually. With it I think this feature could really help raise the competition of type races and the tournaments that use the daycare, along with just being a quality of life improvement for S/A/M hunters. Anyways, this has my full support.
Hi
Score: 0

QUOTE originally posted by APDS

This would be great with a confirmation screen like the one in the shelter, but if it is implemented maybe have a way to quickly transfer your whole party to a specific field (if enough space is left, of course) rather than having to do them individually. With it I think this feature could really help raise the competition of type races and the tournaments that use the daycare, along with just being a quality of life improvement for S/A/M hunters. Anyways, this has my full support.
Hmm, for the transfering of mons I'm not sure how that would work. The button is supposed to reduce the number of clicks it takes to adopt eggs, and having some sort of screen that transfers your whole party to a field seems like a different/seperate idea. Since it's a "fill party" button, it's supposed to fill the empty slots, not remove any mons from your party. Although, I'm glad you support the idea of this button!
Bump~

Bump

Bump

Bump

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page