PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

"Adopt six" button in the Daycare

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Pages: 12345

K1ttymaster's AvatarK1ttymaster
i was just about to suggest something just like this ! i definitely think its a good idea, and i support it. another thing is an "adopt all" button if theres only 4 or so eggs in the daycare
Pfp by me, oc by my friend willow !

type race

Score: 0
shop banner by me
FathomRising's AvatarFathomRising
bump
Pfp is Sampo from Star Rail
credit
Background is from Elden Ring F2U code by Gumshoe
bump
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
Support on the Fill Party button! Though I do share Neonyan's concern about the prioritization of variant eggs vs non. Combee eggs show up before Snow Combee eggs in the daycare for me, for instance, and I wouldn't want to fill my party with one when I'm hunting the other. The general gist, however, I think is a good idea!
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
Bump! Just a little update (from the polls), it seems like a fill party button under or above the "Adopt" button on an egg with a confirmation is the most voted for.
There are a lot of polls already ^^' but I added another to see what people would think of the button that seems to be the most voted for. Again, the button most users would want seems to be a fill party button under or above the "Adopt" button on an egg with a confirmation. Thanks for your input, everyone!! (also bump)
Kuusouka's AvatarKuusouka
I think being able to adopt more than one egg or Pokemon at a time in general would be helpful

QUOTE originally posted by FathomRising

There are a lot of polls already ^^' but I added another to see what people would think of the button that seems to be the most voted for. Again, the button most users would want seems to be a fill party button under or above the "Adopt" button on an egg with a confirmation. Thanks for your input, everyone!! (also bump)

QUOTE originally posted by FathomRising

MoriyaHiroaki's AvatarMoriyaHiroaki
Adopt 6 Button? Support! Please! Sorry to my english is poor because I'm Japanese

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page