PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

"Professor" Eben is calling!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements >

Pages: 12

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Hi, Professor! I've made it to Paldea, everything is going great so far. Headmaster Clavell and Professor Jacq have made me feel right at home.
Hello, Eben. I'm glad you've arrived safe and sound. Thank you again for everything you do to help. I wish you the best of luck in your studies!
Ah, you must be Professor Holly? Eben has talked a lot about you. It’s good to meet you finally! I'm Jacq, Biology teacher and Pokémon Professor here at Uva Academy.
I am Headmaster Clavell. I am thrilled to welcome Eben into our fold. His wide range of experience will no doubt aid him greatly in teaching at our fine Academy.
It’s a pleasure. I see you have some Pokémon with you native to the Paldea region? I am most interested in studying them. As I'm sure Eben has told you, one of the things we study here is the natural variation of Pokémon.
Oh, yes! Eben was telling me about your most recent project with ancient Pokémon! I find it quite fascinating how you managed to collect Pokémon from the past itself to repopulate the present.
Ahem! Do excuse me. It was wonderful to hear from you, Professor, but there's a lot that I have to do. I'll be sending some new Paldean Pokémon for you to study shortly!
Oh, of course, Eben. We look forward to hearing from you soon and thank you for all of your hard work!

And with that the first wave of Paldea is here! Sprigatito, Fuecoco and Quaxly eggs can now be found in the Lab. We aim to have the Paldean Pokémon release every 3 weeks. However, Eben will be incredibly busy with his studies and teaching, and will only be able to join us for a proper call every other release. Feel free to continue discussion in the previous announcement thread.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Message Recieved from Eben.
Hi Professor! I've sent you some Pokémon from around the Academy area. We're prepping for the yearly Treasure Hunt which sounds like I'll be getting a chance to really explore the Paldea region along with the students. Wish me luck!
Oh Professor Holly, next time we catch you I would love to hear more about these Albino and Melanistic Pokémon of yours. How interesting that Pokémon can be so varied in colour!
We'll have heaps of time for that Jacq, we have a lot of work to do for the Treasure Hunt befo- [voice message ends]

Between studying to be a Professor and teaching, Eben sure has his hands full. We have another release for you all. Lechonk, Tarountula, Nymble and Pawmi are all now available. Happy Hatching!
Hi, Professor. Looks like you caught me still setting up camp!
Hello, Eben. I see that the treasure hunt has started!
That's right! I've been given free reign to wander Paldea like the students. It's been a lot easier to catch new Pokémon as a result.
That's great news! We got your last batch of Pokémon with no trouble at all, and we're looking forward to your new ones.
I've been keeping busy with my own studies as you might know. I haven't come up with anything to help with Lucas yet, but I'll keep searching.
Thank you Eben, we're doing the same on our end as well. Do take some time to enjoy yourself though, you can't work all of the time.
Of course. Riley and I are taking in the sights just as much as we are working!
Good, good. Thank you once again for your help, Eben. I look forward to our next call. Take care!

Paldea wave 3 Pokémon can now be found in the Lab. Please enjoy Tandemaus, Smoliv, Fidough and Squawkabilly and we will see you again in 3 weeks time for another 4 lines of Paldean Pokémon!
Hi Professor! Things have gotten a little crazy here, there is so much to see and do around Paldea! I've taken some time to continue studies at the school before I head out again, but I sent the new Pokémon I found!
Eben, you really work far too hard sometimes!
I know, I know, but there's just so much to do-

While Eben is keeping busy, we're going to be busy discovering new albinos and melans! This release sees Nacli, Charcadet, Tadbulb and Wattrel make their way into the Lab.
Hi, Professor. I have a someone here who I'd like you to meet!
Hello, Eben. Who have you got there?
My name is Arven, and this menace here is Miraidon.
Arven is Professor Turo's son and has been showing me some highlights around Paldea. This here is the lair of what's called a Titan Pokémon.
Juliana and I came here last year and fought the Titan to get at the Herba Mystica that grows here.
Herba Mystica? How interesting. What is that?
It's a miracle herb that can cure things that the Pokémon Center can't. My buddy Mabosstiff wasn't doing well, but then I fed him some Herba Mystica and now look at him! Normally you'd have to go to Area Zero to get it, but that place is very dangerous. They don't let just anyone go down there, so we tracked it down to the Titan Dens instead.
He does look very healthy. That sounds like a quite the ordeal you went through, Arven. I am very curious about this Area Zero, you said it was restricted?
Yeah. Really powerful Pokémon are down in that place. That's how Mabosstiff got hurt. I wouldn't recommend just anyone go down to Area Zero.
Sounds like a place I would like to check out at some point. I'm no stranger to powerful Pokémon. I believe I need permission from Geeta, the head of the Pokémon League here, to go down there. That might take a while. By the way, did you get my last batch of Pokémon, Professor?
I did, thank you again Eben. Do be careful should you end up going to Area Zero. It sounds like you will need to keep your wits about you. Don't forget your studies, those are important too!

With that said, we have another release. Maschiff, Shroodle, Bramblin and Toedscool can now be found in the Lab. We will be back in another 3 weeks with 4 more evolution lines!
Hi Professor! Just checking in to let you know I sent another batch of Pokémon. Busy as always, I've been hoping to learn more about Area Zero since that was the center of Professor Turo's research. Director Clavell has offered to get me an appointment with Geeta but she's incredibly busy so that's a ways off. In the meantime back to work as always. See you in a few weeks!

This week's release will bring Klawf, Capsakid, Rellor and Flittle to PFQ. We will see you and Eben again in 3 weeks time with 5 new Paldean evolution lines.
Hi, Professor. Welcome to Team Star! The students in Team Star are hard at work supporting their fellow students who are struggling. Director Clavell has asked me to lend a hand too.
Hello, Eben. Oh how wonderful! Hello everyone!
Penny works alongside Geeta, she has agreed to help me get in to see her about Area Zero.
Hi there. I still think you're crazy for wanting to go down there, Eben.
I get that a lot. I assure you though, I can handle myself against strong Pokémon and so can Riley.
If you say so. Don’t say I didn't warn you though.
What is it you do for Geeta, Penny? I must say, it's wonderful to see students' talents being cultivated at the school.
I'm good with computers so Geeta gets me to make sure that security is up to scratch. You'd be surprised how easy it was to get into the system before I got to it.
How clever of you. I could probably learn a thing or two from you as well I'm sure.
Well, we've got a lot of work to do still, how are the latest Pokémon I sent?
They're doing wonderfully, thank you again for your help and enjoy your time with Team Star! They look like a lovely bunch. See you next time, Eben!

Today we welcome Tinkatink, Wigglet, Bombirdier, Finizen and Varoom lines to PFQ. Good luck! We will see you again in 3 weeks with another 5 Paldean evolution lines.
Hi Professor! Still waiting on that meeting with Geeta, Penny has put in a word for me as well so hopefully that speeds the process up. I sent some more Pokémon but let me know if you need any help with anything. I have some studying to catch up on so wish me well and best of luck!

This week's release brings Cyclizar, Orthworm, Glimmet, Greavard and Flamigo to PFQ. They can all be found in the Lab. We will see you and Eben again in 3 weeks' time with 6 new Paldean evolution lines!
(Faemísimo is the superior flamingo Pokémon, right?)
Ah, Professor! You caught me mid battle with Nemona.
Hello, Eben. Oh goodness, I'm sorry about that. Although, it seems that you’re handling yourself quite well.
So far. Nemona is one of the Champions of Paldea. Geeta requested she trial my abilities before our meeting.
La Primera wanted to know if you could handle yourself down in Area Zero, the Pokémon there are no joke.
And as you can see, there are no issues with being me able to handle myself.
No kidding, but I want to see this battle all the way through! You're strong and I want to see just how strong you really are.
A Champion? I imagine you have successfully raised many Pokémon, Nemona. I would love to see them when you're not fighting.
I'd love to show you Professor, but as you can see, we have a battle to finish!
Excellent shot, Riley! Keep it up!
Well, I'd best leave you be. Please keep me informed, Eben, and if possible I would love to speak to Geeta once you finally get to see her.

Today brings Cetoddle, Vezula, Dondozo, Tatsugiri, Paldean Tauros and Paldean Wooper lines to PFQ. We will see you again in 3 weeks with another 6 more additions from Paldea.
Hi Professor! Since that battle with Nemona I'm hoping the process to see Geeta speeds up. I've been told it should be happening soon so fingers crossed! Talk to you soon and best of luck with those new Pokémon.

This release will bring Frigibax, Gimmighoul, Annihilape, Farigiraf, Dudunsparce and Kingambit to PFQ. We will see you and Eben again in 3 weeks time with 7 new Paldean Pokémon.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page