PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in "Professor" Eben is calling!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > "Professor" Eben is calling! >

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Hi, Professor. I have a someone here who I'd like you to meet!
Hello, Eben. Who have you got there?
My name is Arven, and this menace here is Miraidon.
Arven is Professor Turo's son and has been showing me some highlights around Paldea. This here is the lair of what's called a Titan Pokémon.
Juliana and I came here last year and fought the Titan to get at the Herba Mystica that grows here.
Herba Mystica? How interesting. What is that?
It's a miracle herb that can cure things that the Pokémon Center can't. My buddy Mabosstiff wasn't doing well, but then I fed him some Herba Mystica and now look at him! Normally you'd have to go to Area Zero to get it, but that place is very dangerous. They don't let just anyone go down there, so we tracked it down to the Titan Dens instead.
He does look very healthy. That sounds like a quite the ordeal you went through, Arven. I am very curious about this Area Zero, you said it was restricted?
Yeah. Really powerful Pokémon are down in that place. That's how Mabosstiff got hurt. I wouldn't recommend just anyone go down to Area Zero.
Sounds like a place I would like to check out at some point. I'm no stranger to powerful Pokémon. I believe I need permission from Geeta, the head of the Pokémon League here, to go down there. That might take a while. By the way, did you get my last batch of Pokémon, Professor?
I did, thank you again Eben. Do be careful should you end up going to Area Zero. It sounds like you will need to keep your wits about you. Don't forget your studies, those are important too!

With that said, we have another release. Maschiff, Shroodle, Bramblin and Toedscool can now be found in the Lab. We will be back in another 3 weeks with 4 more evolution lines!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page