PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in "Professor" Eben is calling!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > "Professor" Eben is calling! >

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Hi, Professor. Welcome to Team Star! The students in Team Star are hard at work supporting their fellow students who are struggling. Director Clavell has asked me to lend a hand too.
Hello, Eben. Oh how wonderful! Hello everyone!
Penny works alongside Geeta, she has agreed to help me get in to see her about Area Zero.
Hi there. I still think you're crazy for wanting to go down there, Eben.
I get that a lot. I assure you though, I can handle myself against strong Pokémon and so can Riley.
If you say so. Don’t say I didn't warn you though.
What is it you do for Geeta, Penny? I must say, it's wonderful to see students' talents being cultivated at the school.
I'm good with computers so Geeta gets me to make sure that security is up to scratch. You'd be surprised how easy it was to get into the system before I got to it.
How clever of you. I could probably learn a thing or two from you as well I'm sure.
Well, we've got a lot of work to do still, how are the latest Pokémon I sent?
They're doing wonderfully, thank you again for your help and enjoy your time with Team Star! They look like a lovely bunch. See you next time, Eben!

Today we welcome Tinkatink, Wigglet, Bombirdier, Finizen and Varoom lines to PFQ. Good luck! We will see you again in 3 weeks with another 5 Paldean evolution lines.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page