PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Musings of a Mudkip (Spoilers!!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 151617

doodlekip's Avatardoodlekip
Didn't mean to go this long without posting, whoops! I've been having really bad hunt luck and I haven't really been drawing much lately, so there hasn't been much to post about xD Anyways, it's my birthday today! (In my time zone anyways-- according to PFQ time it was yesterday :p) I've been buying a bunch of deltas to celebrate-- here's all the ones I've bought so far today!

There's a lot of them

And these guys were given to me for free as gifts ;o; Thank you all I love them <333

There's also a lot of them

Blue || they/them

________________________ water + psychic delta collector
trade shop Journalcredits

credits

Code by RAINB0W Forum Icon + Signature Pagedoll by me
Let's go, Gigavolt Havoc! Type Race Score: 0
Hi, I'm alive! Sorry for disappearing without warning-- I went out of town, and then pretty much as soon as I came home there's just been one thing after another. Most relevantly, my computer screen broke out of nowhere, and it took nearly a week for it to be repaired :[ But it's fixed now, so I'm back! (Granted, I probably would have been absent for a few days anyways because of Side Order... lol) Looks like I missed the new rank and lab system being implemented, as well as a few new releases... self-reminder to update the rank requirements in my shop, and to update the Melan Hall of Fame with the new Kitakami mons and the new Exclusive

On another note... (recent Pokémon Presents spoilers)

Are you sure?

In light of the most recent game announcement as well as the return of Mega Evolution, here's a human Audino (+ mega) I drew a while back! Forgot to post it when I first made it, but figured now's as good a time as ever. I hope Audino gets to be in Z-A c:

(quick Type Race recap because I realize I never made one oops)

I was on Team Ice this month! Just hunted randoms since I was busy. I scored 783 points, and as a team we scored 200,971 points and ended in 13th place. I didn't hatch any specials this race, but I won one from our team's raffle :)
After much consideration, I think this Type Race I will be hunting... Mudkip xD I did end up finishing Spinarak but don't forsee myself finishing Zubat within the next couple of days, so I don't think I'll be able to start Chinchou like I'd originally planned. I don't think I have enough DP to delta hunt them unfortunately-- but maybe I'll end up buying some. We'll see In other news I've been brainrotting over Splatoon lately. Here's a Captain doodle

big image

(if the anatomy is wonky no it isn't)
Not PFQ-related but GUYSGUYSGUYS LOOK I found a shiny Type: Null!! This... only took around 40 resets. I spent weeks planning and preparing for this hunt only for it to end almost as soon as it began xD What do I name them Also I think my signature image broke. Oh well

Pages: 123··· 151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page