PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lucy's Underworld 🖤

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12345678910

Lvcyfer's AvatarLvcyfer
arceus.pnga.png
I want my journal to have a fun name, but I can never think of anything clever, cute, funny/punny, or otherwise interesting like other people can. I hate not having a creative type brain.
k.png0.pngq.png2.pngb.png Lucy | enby | ey/em 🍑 My Journal 🍑 April ★ Score: 0
bg // lesbian flag tr banner // Lucifer code // Gumshoe
Lvcyfer's AvatarLvcyfer
arceus.pnga.png
I opened my journal to make a post and forgot what I wanted to say RIP I'm v tired.
Lvcyfer's AvatarLvcyfer
arceus.pnga.png
Wow the halloween event was super short /neu
Lvcyfer's AvatarLvcyfer
arceus.pnga.png
On Friday I did something I've never done before that I've been terrified of trying/doing for my entire life. It did not go all that well, but I'm proud of myself for trying. Maybe it'll go better next time, if there is a next time.
Lvcyfer's AvatarLvcyfer
arceus.pnga.png
How the heck is it November already
Lvcyfer's AvatarLvcyfer
arceus.pnga.png
It is ONE day after Halloween and people ALREADY have their freaking Christmas decorations up. -_-

I'm sorry I just really dislike Christmas and get extremely annoyed when I see decorations at all, but especially so early. I hate it. I just hate it.
Lvcyfer's AvatarLvcyfer
arceus.pnga.png
Today I found out that the author/editor of a book that meant a lot to me as a teen is apparently a fraud. She claimed that the books she published were real accounts of diaries/journals of anonymous teenage girls, but apparently all the stories were made up. I'm really sad about it. I still think it's a great book, but knowing now that it wasn't based on a true story is disheartening. I really connected with the girl the book was about. It doesn't matter if it's a true story or if it's fiction. It still means a lot to me. I hope I can find it and read it again someday.
Lvcyfer's AvatarLvcyfer
arceus.pnga.png
Fishing tourney. Bleh.
Lvcyfer's AvatarLvcyfer
arceus.pnga.png
"Daylight savings!! You get an extra hour of sleep!!!" Yeah unless you're me and you wake up at 4am after less than 4 hours of sleep and can't go back to sleep and still haven't been able to get a nap in 13 hours later -_-
Lvcyfer's AvatarLvcyfer
arceus.pnga.png
I barely got enough fishing points to earn the easy level for this week's tourney and I'm already exhausted. Fishing is so BORING.

Pages: 12345678910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page