PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lucy's Underworld 🖤

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123456··· 8910

Lvcyfer's AvatarLvcyfer
[deleted]
Lucy | enby | ey/em 🍑 My Journal 🍑 April ★ Score: 98
bg // lesbian flag tr banner // Lucifer code // Gumshoe
Lvcyfer's AvatarLvcyfer
[deleted]
Lvcyfer's AvatarLvcyfer
I'm trying so hard to do this week's tourney but fishing is so boring... I've caught 13 fish/pokemon and I'm already exhausted and bored out of my mind
Lvcyfer's AvatarLvcyfer
Badge Priority: 1. Ghost | Dark 2. Psychic | Fairy 3. Fire | Electric | Ice 4. Poison | Water | Steel 5. Flying | Grass | Normal 6. Bug | Fighting | Ground | Rock | Dragon
Gemwish Badges
Normal
Fire
Water
Electric
Grass
Ice
Fighting
Poison
Ground
Flying
Psychic
Bug
Rock
Ghost
Dragon
Dark
Steel
Fairy
Lvcyfer's AvatarLvcyfer
[deleted]
Lvcyfer's AvatarLvcyfer

vent, wonder trade related

Can people who get a "travel baby" from me from wonder trade stop being selfish and not freaking keep it for themselves? I ALWAYS want to heed the OT's wishes and send their Pokemon around the world. But this is the SECOND TIME (and journal post) IN A ROW that I've gotten one of these and then the person who gets it after I wonder trade it back keeps it for themselves. I'm mad. If I started a travel baby and this happened, I would be so beyond ticked off. If you want the Pokemon that's sent to you soooo badly, find one yourself. There are plenty of them in the shelter. It's not that freaking difficult. Let people have their wonder trading fun and don't be selfish. Jeez.
Lvcyfer's AvatarLvcyfer
I JUST HATCHED A RANDOM CHANCE SHINY. I AM SCREAMING. SOMETIMES I WORK MY BUTT OFF AND GET FREAKING NOTHING AND I SEE SO MANY PEOPLE GET RANDOM CHANCE SHINIES AND IT MAKES ME SO MAD BUT NOW I FINALLY GOT ONE OF MY OWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lvcyfer's AvatarLvcyfer
My gp count is currently 491 *giddy*
Lvcyfer's AvatarLvcyfer
I JUST GOT A SHINY FROM WONDER TRADE!
Lvcyfer's AvatarLvcyfer
for once the type race team i'm on is not only in the top 3 but is also in first place by a landslide. we're 10K ahead of second place! go team ice!!

Pages: 123456··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page