PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lucy's Underworld 🖤

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 678910

Lvcyfer's AvatarLvcyfer
arceus.pnga.png
I usually don't like nature tournaments, but I'm actually kind of looking forward to this one! My Pumpkaboo pair is a sassy pair! Time to resume my boo hunt (at least temporarily) and see how many sassy babies I can hatch. 🎃🟣
k.png0.pngq.png2.pngb.png Lucy | enby | ey/em 🍑 My Journal 🍑 April ★ Score: 0
bg // lesbian flag tr banner // Lucifer code // Gumshoe
Lvcyfer's AvatarLvcyfer
arceus.pnga.png
I just got a freaking Kyogre via Wonder Trade. I haven't seen anyone send out legendsdaries in WT in a long time.
Lvcyfer's AvatarLvcyfer
arceus.pnga.png
Got a travel baby for the first time in a while! It was nice having you spend time with my Pokémon! Have fun little friend!
Lvcyfer's AvatarLvcyfer
arceus.pnga.png
[deleted]
Lvcyfer's AvatarLvcyfer
arceus.pnga.png
[deleted]
Lvcyfer's AvatarLvcyfer
arceus.pnga.png
[deleted]
Lvcyfer's AvatarLvcyfer
arceus.pnga.png
Lvcyfer's AvatarLvcyfer
arceus.pnga.png
[deleted]
Lvcyfer's AvatarLvcyfer
arceus.pnga.png

vent, site related

Uuughh why is mega evolving so expensive. I finally saved up enough to buy the Wanamangora mega stone, and now I have to wait probably another week until I get enough credits to evolve it. Because I'm out of gp from spending it all on daycare passes for type races and then the sassy tourney. And credits take forever to get unless you have super valuable things to sell on the market. Which I don't. I've sold as many tourney tokens as I'm willing to and I NEED to save my advent tokens so I can at least get the cocoa Sinistea. I wish I could just sell some of my fields but I don't want to get rid of any of my Pokémon. I really don't even have that many. Last I checked I had like. 1,200. Some people have several thousand. How the heck do people afford anything?
Lvcyfer's AvatarLvcyfer
arceus.pnga.png
If I could like, not have the urge to update or add something to my about me every 10 seconds, that'd be great. I always feel like I have forgotten to add something to one of the tabs or tables or feel like there's not enough info or whatever. OCD, please stop.

Pages: 123··· 678910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page