PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lucy's Underworld 🖤

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12345··· 8910

Lvcyfer's AvatarLvcyfer

vent, hunt related

I am SO beyond peeved with this Pumpkaboo hunt right now. I now have a 100 chain, and I've gotten NOTHING! No shiny, no albino, n o t h i n g. I have an ubercharm AND it's a Sei Day. This is ridiculous. I have NEVER had this kind of crappy luck with a hunt. I rarely have enough points to fully charge my ablino radar (only like... once every 7-10 days...) so I'm basically just wasting my interaction points. And Pumpkaboo is my favorite shiny, so it makes it that much worse. I quit my Gastly hunt at 80 eggs because that was the worst luck I'd had at the time. The latest I've ever gotten my first shiny was like, 70-75 eggs, idr. But this is beyond frustrating. I need shinies to sell bc I need currency and certain items really badly, but I've got nothing to sell bc I have such bad hunt luck. I'd hate to do a hunt without a charm or hypermode, bc I have bad enough luck as it is, without the boosters I'd probably go over 200 eggs and still get freaking nothing out of it. -_- Hunting is more trouble than it's worth, honestly.
Lucy | enby | ey/em 🍑 My Journal 🍑 April ★ Score: 0
bg // lesbian flag tr banner // Lucifer code // Gumshoe
Lvcyfer's AvatarLvcyfer
Albino + Melan Wishlist!
Shinies won't be included on here because I'm collecting/dexing all shinies.
I'll make these into tables separating the regions later. For now this is just one long list lol I put the correct code ([pkmn=name(A)] / [pkmn=name(M)]) for all of these; if it's still showing the normal colored sprite, it just means it hasn't been sprited by the PFQ Team yet.

Albino

Ninetales (Regular+Alolan) Ponyta/Rapidash Alolan Muk Cyndaquil/Quilava/Typhlosion Mareep Misdreavus/Mismagius Blaziken (Mega) Ralts/Kirlia/Gardevior/Gallade (+Megas) Sableye (+Mega) Minun Milotic Castform Shuppet/Banette (+Mega) Luvdisc Shinx/Luxio/Luxray Drifloon/Drifblim Rotom Shaymin Yamask/Cofagrigus Trubbish/Garbodor Vanillite/Vanillish/Vanilluxe Frillish/Jellicent (both genders) Beheeyem/Elgyem Litwick/Lampent/Chandelure Cryogonal Vivillon (Elegant, Pokeball) Aegislash Spritzee/Aromatisse Swirlix/Slurpuff Skrelp/Dragalge Amaura/Aurorus Carbink Phantump Pumpkaboo/Gourgeist Diancie (+Mega) Primarina Pikipek Cutiefly/Ribombee Stufful/Bewear Sadygast/Palossand Minior Togedemaru Cosmog/Cosmoem/Lunala Nihilego Magearna Marshadow Wagell/Wanamangora Mega Rapidash Mega Jirachi Shooting Star Cleffa/Clefairy Apocalyptic Poochyena Shinxel/Fluxio/Fluxray Snow Combee/Vespiquen

Melan

Arbok Alolan Raichu Ponyta/Rapidash Gastly/Haunter/Gengar Marowak (Regular+Alolan) Espeon/Umbreon/Sylveon Togekiss Misdreavus/Mismagius Beautifly Dustox Ralts/Kirlia/Garddevior/Gallade (+Megas) Whismur Delcatty Sableye (+Mega) Minun Swablu/Altaria Lunatone Castform Shuppet/Banette (+Mega) DUSKULL Chimecho Absol (+Mega) Luvdisc Shinx/Luxio/Luxray Pachirisu (both genders) Drifloon/Drifblim Spiritomb Rotom Giratina Yamask/Cofagrigus Trubbish/Garbodor Gothita/Gothorita/Gothitelle Vanillite/Vanillish/Vanilluxe Frillish/Jellicent (both genders) Beheeyem/Elgeyem Litwick/Lampent/Chandelure Cryogonal Fennekin/Braixen/Delphox Froakie/Frogadier/Greninja Vivillon (Meadow, Pokeball) Spritzee/Aromatisse Swirlix/Slurpuff Amaura/Aurorous Phantump/Trevanant Pumpkaboo/Gourgeist Noibat/Noivern Yveltal Litten/Torracat Pikipek Oricorio (Baile, Sensu) Lycanroc Sandygast/Palossand Minior Togedemaru Dhelmise Lunupine Mega Rapidash Mega Umbreon Mega Noivern XD001 Hallowe'en Witch Purrloin
Lvcyfer's AvatarLvcyfer
So, I've periodically bough a few things here and there with the Easter event tickets, but today I'm gonna decide what to spend the rest on. I bought a Premium Box just now and.... 2,211 Gold Poké YES!!! Much needed gold! Throughout the weekend, I bought a few random boxes and I don't remember what I got out of them. Probably junk as usual, other than the Sceptilite I donated to a group I'm a part of. I also bought a large ghost gem so I could finally upgrade my badge and get rid of some of my 200+ RTE ghost types. I still have some leftover bc I only needed 200 to get the Mythril badge. I also bought a Super Lucky Egg yesterday to help with my fire/ghost gem hunt I was doing with Litwicks. I still have 20 Easter Tickets left. I think I'm gonna buy a boxbox with 17 and some gems with the rest. So I decided. I bought 1 medium and 4 small dark gems with 3 Tickets, and the boxbox with the other 17, and in those boxes, I got... Double Hit Orb Metal Coat Blue Gummi Frost Sparkplug Tiny Mushroom Chople Berry Pretty Wing Stardust Pearl Relic Gold Up-Grade Brick Piece Wonder Gummi Big Mushroom Shiny Stone Kebia Berry Clear Gummi Clear Gummi Yellow Gummi Rare Bone Magmariser ...... a bunch of useless junk -_-. Other than the relic. Not even any more gold. *sigh* Whatever.
Lvcyfer's AvatarLvcyfer
[deleted]
Lvcyfer's AvatarLvcyfer
We were SO CLOSE to getting an EXP bonus and 3x gems. Those go so well together when they're both activated on the same day. I'm salty.
Lvcyfer's AvatarLvcyfer
I bought a boxbox from someone for a summon item so let's see what I get out of those 21 boxes Haban Berry 35 Gold Poké Rindo Berry Ancient Power Orb Lono Idol Silver Leaf 74 Gold Poké 26 Gold Poké Origin Sash Relic Copper Relic Copper Blue Gummi Water Stone Sky Gummi Big Mushroom Wacan Berry Big Pearl Roseli Berry Pearl 34 Gold Poké Silver Gummi Lots of gold, a couple summon items, and relics are also always useful. Summon will be UFT in my shop. I'm selling the rest of the junk for credits.
Lvcyfer's AvatarLvcyfer

vent, personal-site related

I broke my online chain... It just makes me think about quitting now... I've gradually been losing interest anyway and not finding it as fun and I'm too depressed and crap to be here anyway. Whatever. No one cares anyway.
Lvcyfer's AvatarLvcyfer

vent, mcw-related

2nd freaking month in a row where I've not been able to do MCW and actually WANTED the Mega. Every time I've done it and got the stone, I didn't care for the Mega design. Figures. -_- I give up.
Lvcyfer's AvatarLvcyfer
I just got a Kinaster from wonder trade!! [accidentally deleted the image from my uploads]
Lvcyfer's AvatarLvcyfer
[deleted]

Pages: 12345··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page