PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Lucy's Underworld 🖤

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Lucy's Underworld 🖤 >

Lvcyfer's AvatarLvcyfer
So, I've periodically bough a few things here and there with the Easter event tickets, but today I'm gonna decide what to spend the rest on. I bought a Premium Box just now and.... 2,211 Gold Poké YES!!! Much needed gold! Throughout the weekend, I bought a few random boxes and I don't remember what I got out of them. Probably junk as usual, other than the Sceptilite I donated to a group I'm a part of. I also bought a large ghost gem so I could finally upgrade my badge and get rid of some of my 200+ RTE ghost types. I still have some leftover bc I only needed 200 to get the Mythril badge. I also bought a Super Lucky Egg yesterday to help with my fire/ghost gem hunt I was doing with Litwicks. I still have 20 Easter Tickets left. I think I'm gonna buy a boxbox with 17 and some gems with the rest. So I decided. I bought 1 medium and 4 small dark gems with 3 Tickets, and the boxbox with the other 17, and in those boxes, I got... Double Hit Orb Metal Coat Blue Gummi Frost Sparkplug Tiny Mushroom Chople Berry Pretty Wing Stardust Pearl Relic Gold Up-Grade Brick Piece Wonder Gummi Big Mushroom Shiny Stone Kebia Berry Clear Gummi Clear Gummi Yellow Gummi Rare Bone Magmariser ...... a bunch of useless junk -_-. Other than the relic. Not even any more gold. *sigh* Whatever.
Lucy | enby | ey/em 🍑 My Journal 🍑 April ★ Score: 98
bg // lesbian flag tr banner // Lucifer code // Gumshoe
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page