PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

do 🎶🎤 you wanna dance 🕺🎉 baby 💫💓

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 5678

com's Avatarcom
ended up not studying hair because um. hard. anyways ! shiny hunting noibat to try nd get back into the swing of this ^_^
zae/com ★ they/it ★ journal yo, i’m zae! i'm here to collect the funny pocket monsters and occasionally draw them too. currently obsessed with star wars + daft punk.
credit
bg is from daft punk’s electroma film | F2U code by Gumshoe
com's Avatarcom
i may have lied a teensy weensie bit about the hair study this will not get cleaned up ever i am so done 😭😭

com's Avatarcom
OKAYYY?? new record for fastest shiny too 😭 ANOTHER ONE ... ngl since im only really interested in having one of each shiny and i have a few extras i should sell em. ill probably do that soon ^_^
com's Avatarcom
just went on an impromptu 5 hour roadtrip out to the woods and back with my dad 🔥🔥 i found a feather and i'm pretty sure it's from a red tailed hawk but i'll have to research a bit to be sure also found this church from the 1800s that was locked but i still checked it out and it was cool! lowkey inspired me to draw so i'll do that later very midwest emo of me 🔥
com's Avatarcom
school is so DRAINING. i cant keep making it to friday man at least i got to opt out of all my finals besides math, which i have to take tmrw. send thoughts and prayers i drew a guy also but i'll have to post that later bc i don't have my ipad on me 💔
com's Avatarcom
WINTER BREAK WINTER BREAK WINTER BREAK RAAAHHHH!!!! anyways im ending my noibat hunt at 265h/2s/0a because i need to dex some legendary eggs lolz
com's Avatarcom
FINALLY DREW SUMN 🔥🔥🔥 been trying to get out of art slump. turns out this style is super fun

eyeball study

com's Avatarcom
THIS NEW UPDATE OMGGG so thankful for the daycare adopt boost 🙏 also finally updated my trainer, love the new(ish) suit outfit !
com's Avatarcom
hatched this cutie today ^_^ definitely ditching the venipede hunt when i get a shiny, there are so few eggs in the shelter 💔
com's Avatarcom
bro i havent had a hunt this barren since alolan vulpix PLEASE sally i just want a shiny 💔💔

Pages: 123··· 5678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page