PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

do 🎶🎤 you wanna dance 🕺🎉 baby 💫💓

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12345678

com's Avatarcom
CERULEDGE IS FINALLY HERE YESS
zae/com ★ they/it ★ journal yo, i’m zae! i'm here to collect the funny pocket monsters and occasionally draw them too. currently obsessed with star wars + daft punk.
credit
bg is from daft punk’s electroma film | F2U code by Gumshoe
com's Avatarcom
i wasn't originally gonna do this month's tr but i gave in and decided to hunt alolan vulpix soo yeah. got that goin for me ig
com's Avatarcom
so i found this old mega garchomp + mega gallade fusion concept i made a while ago out of nowhere and decided to try and refine it

the silly

i could not for the LIFE of me get the colours down tho. also i think it turned out a bit all over the place so im definitely gonna redo it later
com's Avatarcom
okay guys i redid him and this is the result !!

the silly two: electric boogaloo

i think this version is much more coherent and you can actually tell the base was gallade but like. also it just kinda feels like a recolor. i’m probably gonna sell him when i finally get my shop up and running (which hopefully will be soon)
com's Avatarcom
procreate crashed while i was working on a piece i’ve been making for the last TWO HOURS and all my progress is gone. im going to lose it
com's Avatarcom
got me an albino 2day 😎
com's Avatarcom
could not stop thinking about this guy to save my life so uh. icon. this is f2u and i’m probably gonna make more and put em in a thread 👍 edit: added s/a/m versions :]
com's Avatarcom
art block be KILLING me right now fr. i don’t think im going to have the energy for artfight this year. tragic
com's Avatarcom
i want to end this hunt so badly and all i need is a shiny but what do i get?? THIS screaming crying throwing up rn ———————— in other news i drew a funny guy to try and work my way out of artblock :] #healing

cringe warning !!

yeah idk. im trying to learn proper anatomy and it sucks lawl
com's Avatarcom
230 eggs and still no shiny </3 im so close to giving up this hunt rn also totally unrelated but uhh . i started watching transformers prime on a whim yesterday and. soundwave. yeah thats it.

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page