PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

do 🎶🎤 you wanna dance 🕺🎉 baby 💫💓

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234··· 678

com's Avatarcom
i think i'm gonna end the eevee hunt tmrw >>' i really need to catchup on eggdex and i have like 7 or 8 summons i need to use so but! i have gotten my hands on a bisharp pair so i will be doing a pawniard hunt >:) ------------ it's the last day of school in my current building today 😭😭 over spring break all the teachers are supposed to be moving to the new one and we come back on march 20th i think. but i am not ready to move so now i'm listening to daft punk and weeping </3
zae/com ★ they/it ★ journal yo, i’m zae! i'm here to collect the funny pocket monsters and occasionally draw them too. currently obsessed with star wars + daft punk.
credit
bg is from daft punk’s electroma film | F2U code by Gumshoe
com's Avatarcom
ugh the eevee hunt has gotten to 270 and i don't want to stop but i also need a couple days 4 eggdexing .... i may cave and just buy some zc for a pr stick at this point </3
com's Avatarcom
also i forgot to mention but yesterday's episode of the bad batch was INCREDIBLE. i so desperately need to ramble so here. stream of consciousness time

!!! spoilers for the bad batch series !!!

HRRRGRGGERAAAGH . i have SO MANY FEELINGS. crosshair is such a dynamic character ugh anyways the SYMBOLISM here. absolutely impeccable. i thought the ice vultures were a neat environmental detail but the fact they could also be a metaphor for the empire/crosshair himself was so cool. they're cold, uncaring, and take the lives of anyone who's no longer useful, just like the empire. but i think they could also be indicative of crosshair's internal conflict if that makes sense? his pain, the empire, his chip, n everything else has eaten him up by this point and he's just done. idk i could be reading too deep into it tho LOL and cross losing his helmet during the avalanche was an interesting detail because it rlly shows a disconnect between him and the empire. when he was trying to save mayday (rest in peace brother fly high) he was just crosshair. not ct-9904. not another number. not even a soldier honestly. he was a man trying to save the only person who saw him as a living being in, like, forever. the way cross reacted at the end of the ep broke something in me man <//3 uhhh yeah i'm. gonna stop now. sorry if this is incomprehensible. buh bye 👋
com's Avatarcom
i stopped the eevee hunt at 280!! unfortunately i didn't get a pr stick but honestly it's whatever. it does feel good using my 9 summons at once tho
com's Avatarcom
uh oh i think i might have a new fixation incoming .... the backrooms has been on my mind a LOT today. and liminal spaces in general tbh i might make some entity designs later just 4 fun but we'll have to see
com's Avatarcom
LETS GO!!!! first shiny of the typerace hunt !! and after only 66 eggs too, she's gorgeous <3
com's Avatarcom
uhhhh hi i forgot i had a journal. anyways ALBINO ALERT it's been almost 200 eggs without a special until now 🤞🤞 thank you sally i an probably gonna stop the hunt after my z runs out tho also i swear i'll post new art soon :sob:
com's Avatarcom
NUH UH NO WAY. JUST WATCHED THE BAD BATCH FINALE & I AM ON MY DEATHBED RN. LITERALLY IN SHAMBLES.
com's Avatarcom
still in shambles over tbb but. i have decided i'm gonna continue the pawniard hunt til 400 eggs i think? or until i get more shinies
com's Avatarcom
this is my first time seeing the methos bonus counter icons and i am LOSING IT WHY IS IT LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT 😭

Pages: 1234··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page