PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

do 🎶🎤 you wanna dance 🕺🎉 baby 💫💓

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12345678

com's Avatarcom
oh COME ON please it's been 241 eggs i just want a shiny 😭😭😭
zae/com ★ they/it ★ journal yo, i’m zae! i'm here to collect the funny pocket monsters and occasionally draw them too. currently obsessed with star wars + daft punk.
credit
bg is from daft punk’s electroma film | F2U code by Gumshoe
com's Avatarcom
uhh sorry for the impromptu hiatus, my mental health has been all over the place lately but i'm feeling a little bit better now so i'm tentatively back 👍 i still haven't had luck with the vulpix hunt so i'm probably just gonna buy a shiny and call it a day lawl
com's Avatarcom
okay we're doing a honedge hunt for the tr and i am feelin Good. i get so much serotonin from these weird swords its crazy
com's Avatarcom
woohoo!!! this is the fastest i've ever gotten a shiny before :D
com's Avatarcom
been so obsessed w mecha designs lately but i am completely incapable of drawing them. life is pain
com's Avatarcom
made it to 162 eggs in the honedge hunt and got an albino along the way, i think im going to end it here ^_^ i gotta catch up on paldea eggdexes anyways so ------ sorry bout the lack of art lately .. i hope to rectify that soon
com's Avatarcom
posting so this doesnt get deleted >_> sorry i've been gone so long, i was feeling pretty burnt out with like. everything. and then school started so i haven't had much free time i'm not ready to come back to pfq yet but maybe sometime in the near future i'll return, who knows atp 🤷
com's Avatarcom
happy birthday to me!!! :D
com's Avatarcom
still not ready to come back from hiatus BUT!! i drew this guy and im super happy with how he turned out :]

his name is 'the fool' and he doesn't have lore yet i was jus havin fun designing him ngl
com's Avatarcom
i think i should start drawing n posting it here more often. yeah that sounds good. anyways i am going to practice drawing hair so expect that soon ig

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page