PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Kalos Recolours

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 3839404142··· 444546

Jolleon's AvatarJolleon
grandmaster.pngc+.png

QUOTE originally posted by JustCallMeMochi

i agree that some of the green melans are really cool, but a lot of times, it can look swampy. maybe we could make a suggestions thread for melans that we think were downgraded in their updates and have the most commonly noted ones looked at again? we all appreciate all the hard work that is done on the sprites and from the artists, and i realize they do this without pay and just because they enjoy the site. it's really good work on their part, it's just that everyone has different taste and sometimes the color choices aren't always suited to the majority of the player base's imaginations. we all have different minds and that's perfectly okay.
I really like this suggestion as some green updates- like the diancie in fact I rather enjoyed. But...Amaura, Tyrunt and most of the swamp green melans are just...not very aesthetic to most people.
Credit
Profile Gif by pokemon Ghost Banners (c) RWPrince Melan Dreepy (c) PFQ
BigBadBowser's Avatarhypermode-12.pngBigBadBowser
hypermode.pngmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by JustCallMeMochi

i agree that some of the green melans are really cool, but a lot of times, it can look swampy. maybe we could make a suggestions thread for melans that we think were downgraded in their updates and have the most commonly noted ones looked at again? we all appreciate all the hard work that is done on the sprites and from the artists, and i realize they do this without pay and just because they enjoy the site. it's really good work on their part, it's just that everyone has different taste and sometimes the color choices aren't always suited to the majority of the player base's imaginations. we all have different minds and that's perfectly okay.
I agree with the potential for a thread, it could help alot in my opinion in smoothing over the colors so that most are happy. I personally got dissappointed with the Amara/Tyrunt lines cause they were some of my favorites. They aren't quite in the "unhuntable" category but close. Unhunatable is basically where I have no desire to go after them cause they are not apealling in any way. I do agree that it is appreciated for all the art team goes through for what they do for us, even if we do get a bit picky about the results!
Score: 1561
Original by LycanKai, new by NassiLove, icon by Pokefarm
-Favored Natures: Any/Sour! (Quirky Perferred!) -Spars and Mass Clicks are always welcome! -Do not offer me anything unless you are going to follow through! -Forum Avatar is Bowser's official victory pose from Super Mario RPG!
Shazi's Avatarhypermode-12.pngShazi
supermod.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngs.png
Worth noting we will be trying again with amaura, I understand that we didn't exactly deliver with that one. At this time we are just taking a sec to separate ourselves from it and come back to it with fresher eyes
496 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me

QUOTE originally posted by Shazi

Worth noting we will be trying again with amaura, I understand that we didn't exactly deliver with that one. At this time we are just taking a sec to separate ourselves from it and come back to it with fresher eyes
thank you for all your hard work, shazi and team <3

Mochi ✪ 22 ✪ they/he/kit

Your local catboy hoarding quirky, bashful, and docile mons!
summon_vic.png225/500summon_vic.png
Odds and Ends - Orthrus' - My Guide

Type Race and Hunts!

Score: 34
Made by LycanKai
Current Hunt: Victini! Birthday week hunt!!
Coded by Me! Credits
A lot of good thoughts and comments here. I also agree, I appreciate that the art team is taking the time to update things and that there is a thread for us to discuss in the first place! I know it can be frustrating to spend time on something and have people be rude about it. Thank you to the art team for hearing us out, regardless of how kind we may or may not be about it. I'm also excited to hear that Amaura/Aurorus will be looked at again and that Diancie got tweaked again. Thank you!
Us weirdos have to stick together! Team Inferno Overdrive for June:
Score: 2056
Icon credit to Kattling on DeviantArt
Tarountula's AvatarTarountula
arceus.pngb+.png

Is it just to the melan amaura or will it be to the albino too?
Pfp from Pfq
Shazi's Avatarhypermode-12.pngShazi
supermod.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngs.png

QUOTE originally posted by Finizen

Is it just to the melan amaura or will it be to the albino too?
both, with how we deal with recolours we cannot make changes to one without also making changes to the other in the colours that line up
Jolleon's AvatarJolleon
grandmaster.pngc+.png
For sure, bless the art team for their hard work and I know they have a tough job trying to appeal to everyone which in itself is impossible to achieve but also to adhere to the guidelines and continuity guides given. While green binos and melans are a point of debate there are plenty of amazing alts on site~ one of my favourites I'm hunting right now, spiritomb!! love all the alts for this one :)
Tarountula's AvatarTarountula
arceus.pngb+.png
I'm looking forward to the changes
Just took a moment to peak the new Diancie colors and imo the Albino and Melan both look much better now. Feels like they got a bit of their identity back <3

Pages: 123··· 3839404142··· 444546

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page